Old dream...Any Insight?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old dream...Any Insight?

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:54 pm

I dreamed my husband and I was in our Churchís current location (Cafeteria). We sat at the back of the cafeteria (normally we sit upfront, heís a minister); also another Minister (who sits upfront) sat in front of us and was eating some type of fish and French fries. He and my Sister (she sat on my row) were trying to explain to me what type of fish he was eating. He showed me a diagram of the different types of fish and where they come from. I remember the diagram showed that Catfish comes from the skin section. (In my mind I said ďOh, thatís why Catfish taste like the ground-this is a true thought). My husband was sleep and Pastor was at the pulpit while all of this was going on. Pastor went to his office with a jar of coins mostly pennies, I can remember thinking did the choir sing, did Pastor preach? I asked the Minister in front of us what did Pastor say, because he left in a rush to his office (Pastor real office is on the right, he went to the left in my dream). The Minister said that Pastor said we canít go home until we collect $300. I woke my husband up and told him what Pastor said. When Pastor came back, he said something about coming back up to give more money because it wasnít $300. An unknown couple walked out and my husband and I also got up to leave. I had to turn around and get my purse from the minister in front of us; it was under his fish diagram. We were going down the steps to leave the church (however we were on the main floor) my sister was coming but she said that she was not leaving because Pastor said if you are under 14 you do not have to give again. (My husband is 52, Iím 28 and sheís 29). When my Husband and I walked out of the church it was the sea all around us and lil boats in the water. My husband kept walking further out on the water but I was scared because the water was getting wider the further we went out. My husband said we have to walk out to get to our boat (powerboat) to go home. We got on the boat and I was scared that the man (captain) would go too fast and we would fall off the boat into the water. As we were passing a lady was talking to someone and she said as long as they are in auto they can go up to 70 miles and control the wheel if it get out of control. We ended up in the clothing store and we were passing the lingerie section. We had to get in the area that was going to release us down into the boat (the area was a small confined place outside the lingerie section with a window to see the boats). We had this device in our hand and we needed to keep it squeezed so that no water will surround us. When we seen our boat that is when we were to release the squeeze so that it can release us into the boat and the water come underneath the boat.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old dream...Any Insight?

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:19 pm

Wow this is a really cool dream! In my mind it is full of symbolism, fish, boat, skin, clothing store, lingerie etc.

I really think that it is overall about being prepared to minister to the 'fish' out there in the water. The pastor is giving you the strategies and teaching youu on the different types of fish(people =souls) and as soon as you step out into the outside of the church (world) you are confronted with the challenge of evangelism! The feelings you felt are important here, mainly that of concern that you are not equipped to be in the deep water, but your husband is strong and encourages you to get out there. The clothing store I believe and the lengerie are about being fully clothed with the armour needed to win these many and varied fish. And you are making sure you are in the right boat and have the right tools (the device) to be out there evangelising.

Are you being called to evangelism at all? Or are you an evanglist?

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:20 pm

sorry bout the poor spelling

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:14 am

After this dream my husband became a Pastor and I was his co-pastor. We are divorced now, so I went back to my old church; remarried.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top