Little boy in fields

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little boy in fields

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:11 pm

This dream is becoming really precious to me. I dreamt that I saw this little boy about a year old who just seem to be walking. He was in a large field with what looks like wheat growing. He was walking/running through the paths in the field, he was so happy and laughing, clapping his hands like toddlers usually do. He was so happy and carefree. I watched him and realized he was going wherever he wanted, zipping thru the fields, so happy, he getting further and further away. I started to wonder, I was like "where are his parents, don't they care about where he goes or if he gets lost?" I was at the point of getting upset. Then I had the notation in the dream that this little boy is grown up and this man stood next to me on my right. He said (paraphasing) that "no matter where I went he guided my steps" . So I realized that the little boy was me and the man was either an angel or The Holy Spirit. So, what I understood is that even though my path seem like a zig-zag and even though it seems like I am wondering away from "my parents" God is directing each of my steps! Does anyone have any other insight?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Little boy in fields

Post by owen on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Your dream is very interesting. It shows how God loves you so much and how faithful is He to your life. In fact I can feel the compassion and care of God for you. I can not identify it specifically, but there is something special in you. And I believe it is your calling. I am not saying that God shows favoritism/partiality to you(because each one of us is special and unique in His eyes). you dream shows that your parents have not guided you most of the time but He did and always will guideyou for the rest of your life.

You are so blessed!!!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Beautiful dream! God is so loving and amazing in how he pursues us, when we are so undeserving. I just love Him.

Enjoy what God has graciously revealed to you Gissy flower

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:37 pm

I love dreams where there is a heavenly spirit with me and talking to me!

I felt instantly like the toddler was you before I read your words that confirmed it.

The only other thing that I felt was that you were in the fields that are ready for harvest. That you are actually called to the harvest - as in a minister of lost souls. Do you have that calling? That was what I received from this immediately. The other thing is the joy of the Lord is in doing His labor. The ministry - take my burden for it is light - is where your joy is/will be.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:13 pm

owen - yes I do love those nights when God reveals Himself to us in such an intimate way. These dreams are rare for me and I wish He can do this every night as I sleep! It's so beautiful. But I never thought about my earthly parents, there were times when they did disappoint me and they are not as spiritual but like most of our parents they did their best! it' s something to think about

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Blue101 wrote:Beautiful dream! God is so loving and amazing in how he pursues us, when we are so undeserving. I just love Him.

Enjoy what God has graciously revealed to you Gissy flower

it's a relentless pursuit, He wants all of our hearts!!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:I love dreams where there is a heavenly spirit with me and talking to me!

I felt instantly like the toddler was you before I read your words that confirmed it.

The only other thing that I felt was that you were in the fields that are ready for harvest. That you are actually called to the harvest - as in a minister of lost souls. Do you have that calling? That was what I received from this immediately. The other thing is the joy of the Lord is in doing His labor. The ministry - take my burden for it is light - is where your joy is/will be.

Mia, it took me a while to realize I was the small boy if He didn't tell me then I would still be lost....God knows how slow I am laugh

I never saw myself as a minister or actually having a full-time ministry but I know as a Christian I am called to minister to the lost eg witnessing to others, praying for them. Whether God wants me to do this full-time, I do not know He has not reveal the details to me.

lately, I been feeling like I been making a few mistakes, my decisions were in error, felt like I missed God in a few thought processes so I guess I took the dream as God simply encouraging me that I shouldn't regret anything, He is in control of my steps even as a small baby, my steps were guided. I felt better knowing this, that way I wouldn't "beat up" myself.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:38 pm

Praise God, Gissy. I love it and it's awesome. It is a VERY awesome dream. I LOVE it. I wish it were mine.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:43 pm

I am sure you have had dreams like this Mia, I am not the only one

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Gissy2 wrote:I am sure you have had dreams like this Mia, I am not the only one

I have had dreams with angels talking to me in them but they have never been about me. They've been prophetic dreams about events that are about to happen in the world.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:52 pm

You are right, we have imperfect parents but we have perfect Father in heaven.

I love you Jesus!!!!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:
Gissy2 wrote:I am sure you have had dreams like this Mia, I am not the only one

I have had dreams with angels talking to me in them but they have never been about me. They've been prophetic dreams about events that are about to happen in the world.

I think I have read some of your dreams, you would dream something like a major storm and a few days later a hurricane would appear. Very prophetic. I agree with you I love when Heavenly beings speak to us in our dreams, it's rare for me but it makes you feel so loved praying

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:56 pm

owen wrote:You are right, we have imperfect parents but we have perfect Father in heaven.

I love you Jesus!!!!

that's right and someday I will be an imperfect parent too but thank God for Jesus who rights our wrongs!!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:57 pm

He was in a large field with what looks like wheat growing. He was walking/running through the paths in the field, he was so happy and laughing, clapping his hands like toddlers usually do. He was so happy and carefree.

WOW! This is how God sees you! Like a little child. That is why he has so much compassion and mercy for when we mess up. He knows what we are/aren't capable of.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:23 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:

He was in a large field with what looks like wheat growing. He was walking/running through the paths in the field, he was so happy and laughing, clapping his hands like toddlers usually do. He was so happy and carefree.

WOW! This is how God sees you! Like a little child. That is why he has so much compassion and mercy for when we mess up. He knows what we are/aren't capable of.

Praise God! And it's because we are in Christ Jesus praiseGod

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top