REPOST: BACKPACK DREAM FOLLOWED BY A BUS RIDE AND WORD KOSHER!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: BACKPACK DREAM FOLLOWED BY A BUS RIDE AND WORD KOSHER!!!

Post by nubava on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:26 pm

I had these dream a while ago one after another.

BACKPACK DREAM!!!

In this dream my relatives were gathered together, we were having a party or something like that. My mom was sitting between me and my friend Sam (whom I see in my future helpmate/husband dreams). So everyone was in a good mood, I was a bit worried because I thought that one of my relatives could propose a toast for Sam and I like a couple but we were not even sitting together. I didn't want to embarrass Sam on the other hand in rushing things and also my mom was sitting between us. So after some time Sam stood up and left the room. As I my eyes followed him, I saw him carrying a big backpack. When he went out of the room he turned left and I was excited and I thought that now he was going to stay/to be on the same floor/level where I was or as i was. I started putting on my beautiful new high heel shoes. The shoes were right near my feet I'd say under my feet. They were still in the new shoes box and were creamy beige.

BUS RIDE AND KOSHER!!!

I was in a bus with one luggage with an unknown friend, he was about 15-16 year old and a black and active guy. I told him that I was leaving somewhere. In front of me there was my friend Sam. Sam was with his friend but they didn't pay any attention to me. Then it was our usual stop to get off, I told the other friend somtehing like this "See you in couple of months". And my unknown friend also got off the bus. Sam got off the bus too and he was looking behind to see whether I was going to get off the bus. But I didn't get of the bus (from the dream I had the impression that I didn't get off the bus because on purpose, because Sam didn't pay attention to me) Then Sam asked this unknown friend of mine why I didn't got off the bus and my friend told him that I was leaving.
So later this bus transformed into a room and I was sitting behind a table, I was kind of calm and I'd say prepared. Sam was running upstairs (as if after founding out that I was leaving) in an unbuttoned shirt and underwear, he looked like as if he didn't have time to dress properly but he still looked good (I told myself that in the dream), in his hand he had a magazine. He was breathing heavily. He threw that magazine on the table and showed me an article, all I remember was the word "Kosher", "technologies", "linguistics". But the word "Kosher" stood out. I told him that I know about what he was showing me and I told him that I also had something like "Kosher" and I started opening other pages from the magazine, showing him a pasta dish receipe, I told him that I had prepared something like that the other day. I was not very attentive to what he was telling me, as if distracting him/his attention.

Last edited by nubava on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: BACKPACK DREAM FOLLOWED BY A BUS RIDE AND WORD KOSHER!!!

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Scratch Chin

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:23 pm

aha, that was exactly my reaction to these dreams. whistle And it's about the same person from the car accident dream smiley dance

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:30 pm

duh

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:04 pm

These two dreams have been bugging me since the beginning of September, like that Amber dream but that one was from April. lol!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top