People come after me with guns after I reject them

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People come after me with guns after I reject them

Post by Love's child on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:16 pm

In my dream there was a crew of people and they all had guns and were wearing black. There was one specific guy that in my dream it seemed like I knew more than all the rest of the people with the guns. That specific guy I believe is the one that brought me to his crew that he was apart of that had guns. Once I arrived where they were they all wanted me to join them. I looked at them and the guns they had visibly out and I said no that I didn't want anything to do with it. As soon as I said I wanted nothing to do with it they turned on me and they all ( I don't remember the exact number...maybe 5-7) of them began coming after me with there guns to kill me. I remember running in the mall and I ran into one store and the lady at the register opened the store's closet for me and she ran in there also... I knew that the main guy was coming after me so when I shut the door I didn't want to shut it to hard because I didn't want him to hear. I did make sure that I turned the lock though ( I must not have closed the door hard enough though because shortly after he ended coming in the closet). Once he was in the closet he spotted me and pointed the gun at me. I remember saying I'm not joining so if you're going to shoot me fine shoot me and I stood up and placed my arms wide open giving him a clear shot . He then looked me in my eyes (It was almost as if in the dream he liked me or as if there may have been some type of interest between us previously which is odd) after looking me in the eyes he begged me to atleast look like I was part of the group atleast until we got out of there so that the other people wouldn't try and shoot me. I refused that as well because I didn't even want to fake like I was part of it because I didn't want to be associated. After I told him no he was just kind of looking frustrated like he didn't know what to do since I wouldn't go along with his plan to get me out of there. During all this the lady that works in the store is just in the closet watching.

I don't remember that dream having an ending after that... it was almost like a cliffhanger because I ended up having a totally unrelated dream afterwards. Atleast it seemed unrelated.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People come after me with guns after I reject them

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:27 pm

There is someone in your life (maybe a love interest or someone who is fond of you in a friendly way?) that will try and get you to be involved in something you dont approve of at all. That person wants you to be apart of the world and get you to do things the world approves of.

But you, being a Child of the Most High God, are standing up for things of the Spirit. GOOD FOR YOU!

Lord I thank you for giving Love's Child supernatural strength to overcome the world and I ask that you work in the lives of those people who would try to lead her astray. God I ask that you reveal the full meaning to Love's Child and give her peace regarding this dream. Thank you for speaking to us. In Jesus name,
Amen. praying

blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:51 pm

Thank you VERY much... this will cause me to keep my eyes open all the more.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top