The Blind Blue Nun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Blind Blue Nun

Post by Jordanriver8 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:20 pm

In this dream I was at the place where I work and I remember wearing open-toed high heel shoes with black socks. As I was leaving (going through doors) I ended up in this huge shopping mall and I remember stepping out and falling on the wet snow because of my shoes (at the time wet snow was falling). There were a few guys in the area and they came to help me up. When I got up I was at a massive shopping mall with lot's of parking lots. I knew I had parked on the other side of the mall and couldn't figure how to get to where I wanted to go. As I dusted the wet snow off my clothes I picked up my purse and started walking forward I remember sensing that it felt light and so when I looked down in my purse I didn't have my wallet. I went back to the place where I fell and not only did I find my wallet, but my car keys and my ipod I was so grateful that no one stole it. I remember walking through part of the parking lot to get inside the mall. It was huge. I remember walking and I saw this elderly looking nun who was blind sitting on a park bench talking loudly ( she had on dark shades and a walking stick) I thought to myself, "huh, poor thing has lost it". But as I passed her bench I realized she was talking on a cell phone, and I caught part of the conversation, that the person on the other end of the receiver was having some problems and that they called this nun to pray for her. I remember the nun saying, "I'm so glad you called...yes you will get breakthrough....thank you for letting me know this so we know how to pray..intercession is key for this....." and then her conversation ended. The dream ended with her walking away with her walking stick and I remember thinking in the dream, that is interesting that I got to see this. Thanks for reading this....

Blessings,
Jordanriver8

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blind Blue Nun

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:36 pm

"I'm so glad you called...yes you will get breakthrough....thank you for letting me know this so we know how to pray..intercession is key for this....."

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top