Arise and shine..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arise and shine..

Post by traveller on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi, and blessings to all.

I had this dream and even though I understand most of it, there are a few things I'd like confirmation on.
thanx in advance..

Dream:
I was waiting in a mall. I had to spend some time there. I had a fold-up blue chair with me and was looking for a parking place in the underground carpark. There were lots of cars parked there and it was hard to find a spot. Then a huge tan-coloured dog (a dane) comes at me. I put my chair between us. He doesn't do anything to me but he's so big I can almost see him in the eye/face as he comes to my shoulder (and i'm a tall person irl lol! ). He disappears for a little while, back to who I thought his owner was: a guy in a little black car who'd gotten out of his car looking for a spot too? The dog then follows me around for a bit, and I keep an eye on him, but he doesn't bite.
I see an empty spot and start putting my chair there, however the same guy pulls up and, as he'd been walking around looking for a place too, he tells me this spot has the number he's after and he has a ticket for it. I didn't realize you needed a special ticket, but as he has the ticket and a car, I pack up and walk on.
I then have a piece of paper in my hand that I put up on a notice board. I think it had a coloured drawing on it. I looked for pins to pin it on the board with. They appeared and I put the paper up. Then I left.

Then there's a scene where I'm somewhere outside the carpark, near a concrete sideways-U-shaped wall, with a steep slope inside it and a car going backwards and forwards inside the U-shape. I'm standing in front of this area and have to wait to be taken up the steep slope by the car. However, I'm afraid that car is going to tip at the back, and I'm thinking of not wanting to go in it. However, somehow there's a mattress that swings around (not sure if it was tied to the car) and all of a sudden I'm on the mattress and being swooped up and catapulted somewhere else. Landed safely.

Then I'm back upstairs in the mall, something else happened there but can't remember.

End dream,
I woke up, wrote all this down, and was about to fall asleep when I heard:
"Behold, I have given something new" and "Arise and shine".

Then, later I dreamt more (might or might not be related).. However I only remember this:
I saw someone's kitten but I knew it was a monkey by the pattern on his belly..

Last edited by traveller on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remembered detail..)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arise and shine..

Post by redeeminglove on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:29 am

i would think that seeing a kitten but knowing it is a monkey would be discernment. things are not always as they appear to be, and God is giving you clues (pattern on the belly) and making you aware of those clues to see the truth about things.

i've not taken the accuracy test but i believe that discernment is exactly what it means. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Thanks EmilyM flower

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:48 pm

Please, I want to ask you to test my interpretation first before accepting it because my interpretation is quite specific.

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. thinking

Mall represents business or job. Looking for a right spot in a car park means you are searching for a new business or job. The chair means you want to settle down in a right job or business. The dog (great dane) represents circumstance/s which looks scary or threatening that you think may hinder your search but actually does not harm or affect you in any way. The man in the black car represents the person/persons who are also looking for a job or business but has gotten his way ahead of you or in other word, other business or job competitor/seeker. The best thing that happenned in your dream was, when you needed a paper and pins, they just appeared, which means, that God is faithful to provide everything you need for this search in the right time and in the right place.
The last part of your dream when you were in front the u-shape wall with car insde, means, that God has led you to a right job/business but you are hesitant and afraid because of the job/business instability. But the circumstances (which is the matress) will push or catapult you to the right place for you. But thank God you landed safely inspite of fears and hesitations. Then you were back, not in the car park, but upstairs in the mall which means you got what you have been looking for .

"Behold, I have given something new" and "Arise and shine". We can find this statement in the book of Isaiah chapter 60 and 61.

I do believe that God has led you to another phase of your life where everything is new and fresh spiritually; and where you can arise and shine His light.

Where God guides, He provides!

God bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Thanks owen,
i'm thinking about what u said.
Mattress to me represents place of rest in Him. I also dream a lot about being in malls, sometimes it's meant general life (as in market place)to me, however you were right in the part where looking for a car park means i'm searching (how to walk in my 'job' in body of Christ and where..literally).
The thing i'm not sure about is the paper with the pins.. It's almost like I got the picture of something and the pins to 'pin it down with', so to speak..
But you're right: God is faithful and provides everything in His right time.
I love Isaiah 60 and 61. Had seen the 'arise' verse in there and it fills me with joy and an expectant heart.
'Behold' means to see something clearly (in your mind or in your spirit). I feel i'm in the process of that..

God bless you owen!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:47 pm

You are right about the matress where all you have to do is to rest in Him.

1Pet 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top