Dream about Barack Obama (Changed Shirts)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about Barack Obama (Changed Shirts)

Post by LifeTransformed on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:04 pm

Okay brothers and sisters. A sista needs your help.

Friday night I had this dream that has been on my mind off and on ever since. I have been praying to God for discernment and I think I have a general idea, just looking for a confirmation. So I decided to post it here. Here goes.... praying

I dreamt that I was at the Sen. Obama rally (IRL I'm an independent, made that move years ago because when I vote I'm voting for Jesus--the candidate that comes close to the standards of God.) but anyway, I had this list of things I wanted to ask him about abortion, saving the institution of marriage and about four other questions I had written out on this piece of paper. I saw these people in line, including my husband, but when it came to my turn, I told Sen. Obama that I needed to meet with him personally away from the crowd, so I allowed others to go before me. I waited.......when the crowd finally thinned out, he turned his back on me to leave, almost in a rude manner. His wife--Michelle Obama-- was there and she was very nice and said she would meet with me.

Sen. Obama, in my dream he kept trying to put me off. He finally told me, with an impatient look on his face that he has had nothing to eat today and was very tired and needed a break. He and four white men proceeded to walk into this house. Oh! Before he departed, his wife went to him and said "Barack, this shirt you've been wearing is dirty, I want you to take if off and start wearing this clean shirt. The old shirt looked soiled and dirty. The new shirt looked new. They were both similar in color, navy blue with gold/yellowish lines--only difference is that the old one was dirty while the new was clean. His response to his wife was, "yes dear." He took the old dirty shirt and threw it at my husband who was happy to catch it! :huh:

But anyway, he left and I didn't get to talk to him about my concerns. I yelled after him and told him, "Hey, by the way, I don't believe all those things about you being a terrorist!" He didn't say a word. He just turned his back and proceeded to walk away into that house I mentioned earlier. :zipit:

His wife met with me, told me to e-mail my issues to her and she will be sure her husband gets it. I woke up just when Sen. Obama was coming off his break to meet with me......

Life Transformed

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about Barack Obama (Changed Shirts)

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:31 pm

im curious, is there someone in your life that you feel is putting you off? it could be about obama...let me pray about it..
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LifeTransformed on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:11 pm

No Daph, I can't think about anyone in my life I feel is putting me off. Yes, let us pray about this.

Agape',

Life Transformed

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:38 pm

Blessings dear one,

I read this dream the other day and just felt I needed to pray into it. Please pray into this interpretation as I only see in part.

What stood out to me was that there were important questions you wanted to ask him but he would not give you the time of day. I sensed he was avoiding the most important questions that needed answers. I sensed the reason his shirt was soiled was because of questions that were thrown at him that never got answered in other words not cleared up/cleaned up. His wife knew it was showing so she wanted to cover up the unanswered questions by replacing it with the same shirt to continue to make him look good. His response to his wife to changing his shirt was yes maim shows me how he likes to please everyone even his wife to not make waves. He replaces his old dirty shirt for the same shirt only it is clean but again you try and get his attention to ask him a questions but his wife again covers him as he ignores you and walks off. She tells you to email them and she would make sure he gets it. I sense she was trying to put you off by pasifying you in saying please email me your questions.

So bottom line precious one is the Lord is showing you that he is avoiding the most important questions of all and dancing around them.

I hope this helps and I pray the Lord will reveal to you his heart regarding this election and that through the dreams and visions he gives you, you will have the revelation of interpretation you need for the up coming election.

Please toss what does not fit.

Huggies
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:52 pm

Perhaps a part of this dream may be prophetic? As some may have heard, Obama has to leave the campaign for two days to go to Hawaii as his grandmother is gravely ill...as a result, Michelle will be filling in for him...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Wow Jeanie, i was thinking the same things!
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:43 pm

Wow! I have to agree with Jeanie. That really witness with my spirit. Please pray. Love in Jesus, Lori Lane

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LifeTransformed on Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:31 pm

Jeanie/Lola/Daph/Lori:

Thank you ladies very much for your response. Jeanie, what you have stated is very much what I thought I was hearing from God, but wasn't sure and really was in the position of Gideon in the old testament in need of a "confirmation" and had to make sure the voice I was hearing was His and not the will of my flesh. I thank God for using you for this assigned task. I also took away some things that I did not perceive earlier.

Daph, I will admit that I was really "put off" by his "attitude" in my dream. It wasn't so much his words, but his face looked stern/impatient and the fact that he turned his back on me. I will continue to pray on this.....

Lola, what you said is interesting, I have not heard about the latest events involving his campaign/family and will need to research this.

Thanks again ladies.

LifeTransformed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top