House in Chains

View previous topic View next topic Go down

House in Chains

Post by lola21st on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:55 pm

I had the following dream last night and didn't like it so I rebuked it but am interested to get others' interpretations/thoughts...

It was a short dream - I was in my actual bed and heard noises like a someone (or a small group) were moving things in my yard; they were stealing them (but I don't know exactly what they were taking, I just heard the noise of movement across concrete.). I then heard something like a car engine start and I thought they might be trying to steal my car then I heard a chain rope being wrapped around the foundation of my house and the house started to slowly shake like an earthquake. At this point, I decided I'd had enough of the dream and woke up and rebuked the dream and started praying then I checked around the house to see if anything was out of the ordinary. It turned out the only thing was that my laptop was still on which may have been the "engine" that I heard.

I seem to be dreaming lucidly lately - interpreting while I'm dreaming - must be too much work, I'm even multitasking in my sleep.... lol!

Anyone?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House in Chains

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:13 pm

lol That reminds me of something funny from dinner the other night. We do High/Low at dinner every night. It's where each person at the table takes a turn to talk about their high for the day and their low for the day.

Eric started telling his high and then my six year old grandson started talking right over him, so I said to Jeffrey that it's not polite to talk when Eric is talking, that he should listen to what Eric has to say.

Jeffrey said, I was listening. I am multi-tasking.

lol

Back to the dream.....

The only thing that I have is "financial bondage".

Acts 16:26
Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everybody's chains came loose.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:13 pm

oooh Mia, you're on to something there - my cash flow has slowed to a cash drip in recent months....maybe I should've kept dreaming to see the outcome...sounds like I need to keep praising the Lord and speaking to my finances so that the chains will come loose as well.... scratching chin

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:24 pm

I was thinking the same thing.

I had a dream where I once did the same thing. It freaked me out so I decided to wake up but it turned out to really be a prophetic dream so I kicked myself for not sticking with it

I have it on my heart that praying is really your key... and then God reminded me of the scripture RIGHT BEFORE the chains and the shaking...

Acts 16:25-27 (New International Version)

25About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them. 26Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everybody's chains came loose. 27The jailer woke up, and when he saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself because he thought the prisoners had escaped.

I believe the dream is a message to pray regarding the chains and for a shaking loose of your bonds.

Isaiah 52:2
Shake off your dust; rise up, sit enthroned, O Jerusalem. Free yourself from the chains on your neck, O captive Daughter of Zion.

5"Furthermore I have (F)heard the groaning of the sons of Israel, because the Egyptians are holding them in bondage, and I have remembered My covenant.

6"Say, therefore, to the sons of Israel, '(G)I am the LORD, and (H)I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will deliver you from their bondage I will also (I)redeem you with (J)an outstretched arm and with great judgments

7'Then I will take you (K)for My people, and (L)I will be your God; and (M)you shall know that I am the LORD your God, who brought you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:16 pm

That's confirmation! When I read your post, He reminded me of the exact same thing - that verse 25 was the key to getting to v26...glory to God!

Getting on my knees now, thanks be to God and thank you!... praying

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:17 pm

I keep forgetting to add...your grandson's response is halarious, sounds like something my son would say! lol!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:58 pm

GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top