A storm that moves my car but it parked where it was.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A storm that moves my car but it parked where it was.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Blessings dear friends,

I had this dream early this morning and have been pondering it before the Holy Spirit.

Dream,

I was with my aunt and uncle they had asked me to come with them on a vacation. I went with them and we went to some Island that was like Hawaii or something. My aunt and uncle had this real nice tropical kind of suite in this fancy Hotel or bed breakfast kind of thing. I told them that I would just sleep in my big car.tornado So I climbed in my car which I do not have IRL and went to sleep all of a sudden a Hurricane storm came where wind and water where swirling all around me and all of a sudden I felt the car moving as the storm kept hitting the car. The next morning I knew I was down the street from where I was because the whole storm moved my car and I felt it floating or something, so as I went to get out of the car and my car was in the same parking spot it was when I climbed in it the night before and I am like what! holy moly I go into the hotel to see what my family is up to and my uncle is upset and he starts yelling at me that I am not helping him with money and that He is paying for everything. I was a bit shocked and said what! I paid for the gas and everything to get here and I slept in my car because I am not big on fancy things I am just blessed to have a place to sleep. I looked at my aunt and she had no emotion on her face.

Thanks

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A storm that moves my car but it parked where it was.

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Hm.

I dream about weather events all the time and they turn out to be real actual storms on the news. The way I differentiate between a real weather event or if this is a storm of life is by the conversation in the storm. Is the conversation focused on taking cover (which is all anyone is ever really concerned with in a true storm) or is about something else.

I once had a tornado dream, in which I was livid that the tornado hit my house got everyone down into the basement like I was supposed to do. IRL I was accused of doing something that I did not do, and I was livid when it happened IRL (exactly like I was livid in the dream) because I didn't do it and I actually did everything the right way.

This dream seems more focused on the interaction between you and some other people.

If this were my dream, I would assume that there was a coming situation that feels the same as the dream - basically that someone is just completely out of line with regard to their expectations or demands. But, in the dream, even though you went through a storm - you were not moved, even though it felt like you should have been.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:13 pm

My precious friend Mia,

Wow some storms have hit with my health and my family. I cannot begin to tell you the trauma in needing another foot fusion and spinal fusion. My sister inlaw was Hit last night while walking across the street she is in horrible condition. I mean there is more and you feel like wow is this ever going to end.

Anyway thanks so much.
Jeanie kiss

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Jeanie,

I believe when all of this is done and over, you will not be any worse off than when you started. I know it seems like a hurricane but you will be amazed at how you made it through with God's help when it is all over.

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Yes thanks so much Mia. Big hugs yes it feel like a whirlwind and I must say it has not been easy.

Hugs kiss

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top