Welcome to my nightmare

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to my nightmare

Post by my_my_now on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:47 am

At a mall-type setting, with tiled floors. There was a sign (no I don't know what the sign said), it had a metal frame, the kind that has a stand, and surrounds the entire frame of the picture. There were women gathered there, along with their babies. I saw a bottle sitting on top of the stand from where I was sitting on the tile floor. I was holding a baby on my lap, and gazed up to see the bottle sitting there, and thought, 'oh, the bottle has been accidently left there, and I should grab it and see if I can find out who belongs to'. When I stand up to get the bottle, the baby in my lap kind of ends up locked upside-down between my thighs. At that time I notice it's not 'this baby's' bottle, because this baby's things are sitting on the tiled floor. I grab the baby upright, and am holding it to make sure it is doing all right. Its face is in a sad countenance, even though I see it is a very pleasant looking child with blue eyes and light hair, also I think it is a girl baby. As I am trying to comfort the child, and let it know everything is okay, it's just an accident that occured when I was reaching for the 'lost bottle', I see the mother has walked up and is watching and wondering what happened. Still trying to comfort the child I am looking at it to see if it looks like it will be okay, and also I am worried that the mother will be upset to know that my care for the child has not been so 'careful'. Suddenly the baby looks me in the face and says my name. I am shocked that this baby can speak so clearly, AND that it knows my name. I respond, 'Yes?' it says, 'You're headed for hell.' I wake up.

my_my_now

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to my nightmare

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:20 am

Didn't take test. In the last days God will pour His spirit upon men, women and children. A baby is not yet knowledgeable about good, evil, heaven or hell unless its inspired by God. Feelings are very important in dreams; this baby was used to Get Your Attention. That bible/bottle represented milk (the Word of God to the unlearned or babes in Christ). A baby won't survive without that bottle (food) just as you won't survive without the bible (spiritual food). Are you a newbie to Christ? Grow closer to God, He wants to develop you.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Are you in a temporary job right now?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by my_my_now on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:26 am

No, I am not new to the faith, and I am retired from the 'work force'. Struggling to separate from the world and live a biblically agrarian lifestyle. The bible is written in agrarian terms, and God's first command to man was to till the ground.

Gen 2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

But I digress. The answer to both replies is, no. No, I am not new to Christ. No, I am not in a temporary job.

my_my_now

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:52 am

The baby represents something that you are doing for someone else but not on a permanent basis.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top