Mia - my nightmare dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mia - my nightmare dream

Post by Powerhouse on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:56 pm

You said you'd like to read my nightmare dream I talked about here: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/do-not-eat-pork-t10103.htm

In real life, I was briefly married over 12 yrs ago - for only a year - to a wolf in sheep's clothing. He was supposedly a very godly, Spirit-filled man whom I met in church, but he turned out to be an abuser, an adulterer and unethical in business. It was basically very demonic. I was able to get out quickly, thank God. I have now been married to a wonderful and very honorable and godly man for 9 years. I don't think of my ex often, but periodically I have *seasons* of very bad dreams about him, even this far removed from that time.

Last night, I dreamed there was this beautiful Filipino young woman. She had three children, and just married a nice man and now had a newborn (her fourth child). She came to me crying and hysterical. She told me that the three older children were actually fathered by my ex (let's call him Roy). She said Roy was threatening her viciously to get her to turn over the children to him. I was extremely upset, knowing how evil he is; I was petrified for these children being in his care. I told her to never let him have the kids. She said he told her he would kill her new husband and newborn, and disfigure her, if she did not let him take the kids.

I was doing everything possible (going to cops, to child protective services, to lawyers, paying lots of money) to make sure she could keep her kids - to no avail. But, in her fear, she gave in and I watched as the kids went to this smirking, arrogant and evil man. I knew they were going to be in danger being with him. I woke up in a sweat, with my heart pounding.

I wish I understood why, after so long, he still haunts my dreams. I have forgiven him. I have moved on. I have a wonderful life now. So why do I have these incredibly upsetting dreams? Each one is different, but they all have a demonic, sinister theme with him getting the upper hand. And I always wake in a very disturbed or panicky state.

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mia - my nightmare dream

Post by piano on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:07 am

Hi Powerhouse,

For your discernment, discard what does not rest.

It sounds like you have had the ability to see first hand the evil of the enemy. Thats probably who your husband represents in these dreams, (IMO) even though it was this spirit working in him to lie, steal and destroy, and you have forgiven the man.

Before I was born again, the enemy was my father, the father of lies, because I had not yet accepted Christ as my Savior and Heavenly father.
I hope that makes sense, even though I didn't know that was the case, I now realize just how much God loves me to save my soul from darkness, because I was headed to eternal damnation. I was rather the girl scout type in most areas, but that would have been my future had it not been for Grace.

I think the dream shows your zeal for those who are in darkness, for those who do not know The Lord and havent had their eyes open to the Truth.

This state of fear the woman was driven into by threats took away what was most precious to her, the enemies tactic succeeded.

Generations can be affected by fear passed down to them, choices made in that state have heavy consequences on oneself and others.

I think you have counted the cost of following the One True and Living God, and are walking out your faith in action.

Is it possible this dream is highlighting a season of intervention/intercession for those caught in fear and lost in darkness?

Faith can move mountains.
Is this one of your gifts? Strong Faith?

It is the exact opposite of fear.

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

1 Corinthians 4-8
Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails...

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:15 am

I think this dream is showing something different. The man you used to be with has an influence over your spiritual life. Let me explain. When people are intimate with one another especially when they are married or living together they share a soul tie. This soul tie happens because when we marry we share our soul with our husband or wife. If a person carriers with them some type of evil spirit, that can be transfered to the other person. It is best described as a doorway that is open between each person and that spirit can go between each person at will. Soul ties are either negative or positive influences in our lives. This could explain why you feel you have reoccuring dreams from him. He may have some type of spirit that has attatched itself and is showing up in your dreams.

The second part of the dream may be showing you what is now happening in your ex's life and may be a call for intercession for the woman and children he is with. It also tells me that you are willing to do everything to protect those children. So you spiritually seek out the help you need. Your help comes from the Lord. Seek his wisdom and council and let him direct you in the way you should go.

I would pray each night the protective blood of Jesus over your home, family, finances, business, job, yourself, and even your dreams and your pets. You can even seek out deliverance on this but take the prompting from the Holy Spirit. Only do that if you feel lead of the Lord to do it.

I pray this is of help to you. I only give my feelings on the dream as the Holy Spirit would lead and through my own personal experience. This is not an interpretation per say but hopefully will help you better understand what is going on. Please toss what does not fit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Powerhouse on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:47 am

Hi Connie

I've been through deliverance re this a few times since the time with him. I have broken off soul ties too many times to count! Not sure how many more times one needs to do that.

Something is up, though. Perhaps just a call to intercede, in the Spirit if nothing else.

Thanks Piano and Connie.

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:57 am

I didn't take the test. Could it be that you don't see him as being delivered by God? I ask because we can forgive a person but can't come to the realization that if God delivered us from this person, then surely God can deliver this person from certain Spirits. I didn't see anything alarming, other than you don't trust him even though you forgave him. Or...God can be showing you to pray for his deliverance or he will continue down the destructive path without intercession.

P.S. I was in a similar situation married for 1 year and abusive with a man from the church who is now a Pastor. I'm remarried but often I dream about us getting back together. But in the dream I know all that he has done to me and my daughter and that he is not the man I want. Also, in the dreams I'm often thinking about how this will hurt and affect my husband and daughter if I go back to my ex.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:42 pm

I prayed the other night before bed for an answer to this dream. Weird thing was, I dreamed about my ex that night. I don't remember the dream but I do remember that it wasn't pleasant but it didn't seem to be prophetic.

The only thing that I could remember is that oftentimes my ex would often be symbolic for other people. Once he as symbolic for the bombers who bombed London station.

Does your dream remind you of anything that you've heard of in the news or in the lives of people you know?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Powerhouse on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:
Does your dream remind you of anything that you've heard of in the news or in the lives of people you know?

Yes! Thanks for that reminder!

That day was the day the NFL player Jr Seau was arrested for domestic abuse (of his live-in girlfriend - he divorced his wife & 4 kids) and then drove his car off the cliff. He is a local "hero" and it happened right here. TV crews, etc. So many people were saying "He is such a good man" and "What a nice guy" - many of the same things they said about my ex. Amazing the people who tend to overlook the evil when the perpetrator is a charismatic personality. I keep thinking I'm past any kind of pain or PTSD, but it did stir some things up - mainly the injustice of people excusing bad behavior because of someone being a "nice guy".

Still not sure what the dream means for me, though.

Powerhouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:48 pm

I don't think it meant anything for you.

I think you were dreaming prophetically about this and you were given the dream to intercede for the victims because I believe that prayers get through when they are fervent. I believe that the Lord answers prayers that are passionate and full of faith and you have the passion required.

Thank you Lord!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top