Fire Tonado

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire Tonado

Post by JackieG on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Three months ago I had a dream that I was in the beach with my granddaughter and I could sense it was 5:00pm. I also sensed that it was time to go. In my dream I told my granddaughter, its time to go. I took her to the bathroom with the showerhead to rinse so, that I can remove the sand, but I noticed in my dream that the bathroom showerstall was right at the edge of the beach and as I was dressing my granddaughter I noticed a huge "Fire Tornado" coming towards all of us at the beach. I then notice in the middle of the ocean the tonado stop and it was just spinning, but not moving forward and the waters were calm. In my dream I notice that I came out of the bathroom showerstall and stood right at the edge of the water with very few people who notice the fire tonado and the rest of the people were still laying down sunbathing at the beach and only a few noticed the fire tonado! What could this possible mean?

GBU,

JackieG.
JackieGNew Member

Stop watching this topic

JackieG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Tonado

Post by ditte3 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:34 am

Hi!
Peace be with you.
I had a dream with a tornado which was a colour of fire and it was at the shore of a lake eI and my family took holiday.
I was not scared.Everything was peaceful.Yet I felt I have to warn my family.It's a longer dream.I won't write the whole dream.I will post it on the thread.

Maybe it's about the coming back of the Lord.I have some these thoughts about my dream.I don't know if you have similar thoughts.
Maybe it's something else in your dream.Please ask the Lord about it.Listen to Him.
God bless you. flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tsunami dream

Post by JackieG on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:51 pm

I just had another dream 3 days ago about a tsunami. I was at a beach with a group of people who went to church with me and we were all grouped up in a circle. I notice that friends and I and everyone at the beach was wearing white clothing, no other clothing, but white. As we were standing at the beach, the ocean began to pull back. The water pulled up as tall as a mountain; I mean it was huge. The water was crystal clear, like bluish green color. I notice that we were all talking and standing including everyone at the beach, not one person was laying down, then the water came rushing towards us, but there was a small motel behind us all white with blue rims and everyone at the beach was running towards this motel and one of my Christian friends said, "don't worry, I will shield you." We ran into the hotel and the water hit us hard and I could see myself and others tumbling around and around in circle and I felt as if I was drowning, but I was able to survive and the water pulled back and went back into the ocean as it should be. Myself and other went about our business as usual, I can tell in my dream that we were all talking again with a glass of gold champaign and completely drenched wet, but acting as if nothing ever happen! I could tell we all conquered this tsunami with the exception of some who disappeared during that tsunami. These dreams are coming back to back to me lately, what could the Lord be telling me??? God bless you!
javascript:emoticonp('Bless You')javascript:emoticonp('sweet dreams 2')

JackieG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:41 pm

A song came into my mind about the Holy Spirit:

"Come and flood me like the ocean its shores..."

Maybe it's an outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

It was my first thought.I haven1t prayed yet.Please ask the Lord about it.I'm praying too.

God bless you. flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:05 am

I have two thoughts, sounds like you are having warning dreams, whether in the physical as in real tornadoes and tsunamis or a call to draw closer to him during these hard times when disasters are on the increase. I had a dream about a tidal wave once (tsunami) and I knew it was a wake up call to pray for the lost and hurting.

Hope this resonates with you. flower

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top