Flying, Armour, Children Washing Hair

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying, Armour, Children Washing Hair

Post by Jordanriver8 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:10 pm

In this dream it looked like I was in a finished basement of a ranch home, and I was fully suited wearing my armour and sword. I remember I never walked in the dream but only flew. A little blond-haired boy had come through a door and ran pass me up the stairs as I was floating above the floor. I remember thinking I should follow him and as I did I saw this orangey-reddish kind of cloud, and I started praying in tongues and as I did I could feel my body being lifted up a little bit higher to where the the orangey-reddish cloud was and I knew once I got through the cloud that there would be a pure bright light which was heaven. I was so excited to go and praying more tongues..... but then I was gently pushed back down and pushed up the stairs to another section of the house and it reminded me of my old childhood house living room. Behind a big chair were my three kids who were naked. All three of them were standing there washing their hair. All three of them had this odd/funny blink like their eyes were going to the back of their head......and I realized that the soap was getting into their little eyes. I looked around the living room and it had all kinds of knick-knacks mostly toys and various things right down to a lit christmas tree which wasn't even the season. The dream ended with me watching my kids wash their hair behind the couch as I was floating in my armour.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flying, Armour, Children Washing Hair

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:16 pm

I don't have the interpretation but just wanted to give some symbol pointers....

Hair is often representative of our state of holiness. The nicer it is, the holier we are. Are you children saved? Washing hair is a good thing.

Christmas tree to some people would be a pagan blasphemy but to me it represents the gospel of salvation.

Floating/flying is always something spiritual and supernatural.

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

Mia Sherwood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top