Held hostage at work by a demon....UPDATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Held hostage at work by a demon....UPDATE

Post by jjp708 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:20 pm

I was at work and a old looking man was trying to get into my office. I remember the receptionist asking him questions from behind our locked office door. When she went to call security someone opened the door for the man, thinking he was just lost and confused. Iremember the woman who opened the door trying to fight him once she realized that he decieving her.

Once he got into our office he pulled out a gun and held us all hostage. I picked up the phone to call security. I only had enough time to tell them we were on the 5th floor. So we all sat around while this man waved his gun around threatening us. He wasn't asking for anything. He just kept saying we couldn't leave. One person tried to leave and he shot and killed him. Somehow I was able to get back to the phone and call security. The woman who answered said to me "We didn't know where u were" so I said 555 (IRL that's my work office suite number). I hung up the phone and realize that the man wasn't paying attention to an open door so I ran out. I remember running extremely fast through what I can best explain is office landscape (trees, greenary, etc). I remember thinking I had to get to the security booth on the first floor. I remember then making it to an elevator (all glass just like at work IRL) and riding down laying on the floor so I couldn't be seen. Once I got to the security booth I told the security officer what was going on. I looked to the left of me and there was the old man...right before my eyes he literally turned himself into a security guard (changing from caucasian to African American in all). He came over and told the security guard that he would take me back up to see what was going on. At that point I started screaming and fighting the man because I knew then he was a demon.

I am very disturbed by this dream for a few reasons but I'll wait to see if I get any confirming interpretations before I share.

Anyone? Bless You

Last edited by jjp708 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Held hostage at work by a demon....UPDATE

Post by jjp708 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:54 am

praying

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:10 am

Do you distrust a well respected person on your job? Gun/bullets could represent slander. Sometimes anxiety can trigger certain dreams, I did not see anything alarming. The person who was killed, could actually be fired for standing up...Just my thoughts, not an interpretation.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:15 am

I distrust several people at my job. My co-workers are pretty much bick-bitters and gossipers. I work in a small office so I try REALLY REALLY hard to tune them all out. Alot of times I'm made fun of for my spiritual beliefs but it doesn't bother me (that much).

I have been asking God to point me in the direction of a better job so they part in the dream where I escaped but the man followed me then turned into a security guard really has me concerned. I'm not sure what to make of that part.

The other parts of the dream are confirming that my office is hostile

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:25 am

Could it be that when you decide to leave that you will be given a promotion? The elevator came to mind, but I did not want to go too far without knowing more. If you are offered another position or promotion at the office, seek God. The dream didn't say if the outcome was good or bad...We do know that you fought it. All is well with you!

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:35 am

Thanks Dreamert00, I am actually up for a promotion (I think) and I have to be honest, if I get another job first I think I would decline the promotion but as you said...I will pray on it first.

Thanks
Janise

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:14 am

I came back to this dream because I just recently received a promotion at work and I know it made alot of my co-workers uneasy. I also know that the CEO really didn't want to give me a raise but my boss fought very hard to get me a raise.

I'm trying to make some sense of this dream because there is so much going on at work and I think the Lord was giving me a revelation or warning here.

Anyone?

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:47 am

I agree it is a warning dream. This dream could be telling you of the spirtiual warefare that is taking place at your job. We don't see what goes on in the Spirit realm unless God reveal. The worst could be over.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:02 am

I think your on to something Dreamert00. I have recently been fellowshipping with a woman at my job that I knew was Christian but we never really spoke much (everyone else thinks she's wierd - I don't). We've been coming into agreement and declaring favor and love at work.

I do pray that the worst is over because I've work here for over 5 years and it's been a REAL test. I've cried, laughed and stormed out on several occasions (sometimes all in the same day) lol!

Thanks a bunch for responding.

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:39 pm

Hello,
The following is how I see your dream.
People in dreams do not always symbolize "people" or "spiritual beings" (good or bad). The old man in this dream who is holding everyone hostage actually symbolizes "your job". It is "your job" that is holding you (and everyone else) hostage. You call security, you're on the 5th floor, you tell her 555. The number 5 symbolizes redemption, redemption meaning to be released from or to be set free. The number 5 has a meaning but when you have 2 number fives together the meaning becomes magnified and when you have 3 number fives together the meaning becomes even more magnified. This tells me that you would really (5), really (5), really (5) like to be set free from this job. I believe the call to security symbolizes your prayer to God on how you feel about your job. You saw an opened door (maybe another job opportunity). Going down in the elevator tells me this job opportunity came with less pay.
You turn and see the "old man" (old job, you have been there for a while), and he has turned into a security guard. When looking at this "old man" you are looking at "your job" and you see "your job" as your "security", therefore the old man turning into a "security" guard. By saying he (your job) will take you...up, refers to getting a promotion (going up in the job), which you say you have now gotten.
What I find interesting here is that the dream shows the other people you work with feel the same as you do. They are also held hostage by their job. Maybe in knowing this you can see them a little different the next time you go into work. You are all wearing the same shoes when it comes to how you feel about your job. You know how they feel, because you feel that way too.
God wants you to see Him as your security and not your job. Once you see God as your security, no job can ever again take you hostage.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:48 pm

GLORY BE TO GOD! One Door you hit on so many things that only the spirit could have revealed to you:

"This tells me that you would really (5), really (5), really (5) like to be set free from this job." Yes....I have desired to leave this job for a very long time.

"Going down in the elevator tells me this job opportunity came with less pay." I have indeed inquired of other positions but I was looking out of despiration so I was looking at jobs that I knew I was over qualified for because I thought they would be easy to get.

In regards to the other people at my job, yes, I think everybody has expressed their desire to leave. We were on a 10% pay reduction for over 2 years (was just reinstated this week) and morale was extremely low.

I'm going to pray and ask God to forgive me for my feelings toward my job and my co-workers. :glory:

Thank you One Door

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:13 am

I stated on 10/19/2010 "Could it be that when you decide to leave that you will be given a promotion?"

JJp stated on 2/7/2011 "I came back to this dream because I just recently received a promotion at work and I know it made alot of my co-workers uneasy."

And I agree with One Door as well.

I want to reinterate what I said on 10/19/2010 "The dream didn't say if the outcome was good or bad...We do know that you fought it. All is well with you!."

Well, look like One Door did a wonderful job in the interpretation. Now she can look at my posts and help me stop pulling my hair out. The posts about my husband being killed needs interpretation:happydance:

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:04 am

Dreamer I think you were right on point and One Door just drove the ball home. I really appreciate the BOTH of you for you valuable insight. happy dance woo hoo :hooray:

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:04 am

This dream is a dream that keeps on giving lol!

I just came to the revelation that my CEO has some kind of "feelings" toward me. I really can't say he doesn't like me but there's certainly something going on there.

At the time that I had this dream my now former CEO was being forced to retire. He was reall a person that really favored me. My new CEO...well I can't say for sure. nerd Ironically, the former CEO is caucasian and the current CEO is African American.

I'm also thinking that because many of the women in my office practice the followings of that book "the secret" around the office that they have indeed let loose some spirits unbeknownst to them.

I am often ridiculed and targeted for not following the practices and often accused of being a "wierd christian". That's ok, because I know who and whose I am!

I will continue to update as the story goes on.... tornado

I

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top