can i contact you

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can i contact you

Post by sudha on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:11 am

hi mia,

i am a born again christian. since i have known the Lord, I have been having dreams, one after another. all of them are riddles to me. when i think i understand, i fail to do so. i wish i could speak to you rather than mail. dunno if that is possible. do let me i know. will follow this thread.

sudha.

sudha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can i contact you

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:02 am

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/please-say-hello-f5/

Hi Sudha I think there is also a place where you can send a private message at the bottom of the home page in the forum. But if you want to introduce yourself, the above topic you may find helpful.

Hope you get in contact with Mia soon. Alternately I think you can send a pm in the members list where you can type in Mia's name and it will come up her pm address.

Blessings flower

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:44 am

Sudah,

It is much easier for me to meditate on a dream if I can read it. I comprehend much better through reading than I do through the spoken word. That's not to say the Lord wouldn't bypass me completely and have something to say to you but if you want to discuss your dreams, we always do it here because there is safety in numbers.

What can we do to help?

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sudha on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Dear mia,

I thank you for the support. I have been going through a very difficult time, with fear predominating all, i thank you to throwing light upon it. With God's strength i am learning to face my fears.

Recently i prayed and asked the Lord to speak to me before i slept. i had another dream. My father, mother and I, parked our car on a hilly terrain. The blue mountain train was due to pass that area [this scene of hilly terrain and waiting for a train to pass me by to board it, i have seen before]. This time, my mother boarded the train, my dad and i were left to board a speeding train, my dad is 80yrs old and has a limp from a fracture, i wanted him to board first, i helped him onto the steps, the door was locked, i hung onto another support as the train sped. there was another person with us, speaking to the ticket collector of the train to open the door and take us in, my dad was almost going to be hit by a big steel boulder, i held my breath, the other person [whose voice i heard, but no flesh person], got the ticket collector to open the door just in time, to save him from being hit to death, and boarded him onto the train. I was still outside, hanging a pleading to be let in with tears streaming down my face, still the companion of the air was with me, continually goading the ticket collector to let me in. Just then, i was told to pay attention to my mother who had dropped dead, then with cardiac thumps was resuscitated by the ticket collector. In the meantime, i almost dropped my black purse with mobile, i held onto it, grasping my support outside the speeding train. Just when i thought i could not hold on, i was pulled inside the train and i woke up.

Looking for forward for your thoughts on this,

Sudha

sudha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top