repost: Recurring dream. Please help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by jaenmari on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Hi there.

I have been having the same dream twice and my mother has also had the same dream as well as a friend's mother in a span of two weeks.

In the first dream my sister, friend and I are moving into a new apartment. We are going through the house and in the kitchen there is a large seethrough stove with oven. Inside the oven I can see the most lovely food cooking. mostly vegetables. As I move on through the house I find alot of bedrooms. Each bedroom has a bathroom attached to it. As far as I go through the apartment the more bedrooms I discover and still there is a bathroom attached to each one. Then we get to a room that is stacked with clothes and my sister is sitting behing a desk with a sewing machine. She is sewing tracksuits almost like school uniforms and hanging them on rails almost like she wants to sell them. I move on through the apartment to another level. On this level there is a huge room and people are doing rehearsals for a musical play and there are a lot of students around. I get the feeling that the room is like a drama class or something. Then I go downstairs and find that I have a new car. It is an oldish car and it is red. My dad is checking it to see whether it is still in a good condition and my grandfather says it is but the handbreak needs to be adjusted. I am kind of scared that my dad won't let me have it, but to my surprise he accepts the change in car without any protest.

In the next dream my whole family is moving along with me. We are moving into my grandparent's old house from years back in another city. The city is Pretoria, South Africa. And again I discover more bedrooms with bathrooms attached to it. And there is always another level to go to with stairs. And I go up and up and up into more rooms with bedrooms. And eventually in one of the bathrooms there is a big shower and I walk into the shower and a man comes from behind with a gun or a knife (I forget which one) and I feel like he wants to attack me but I wake up before anything can happen.

My mother also dreamt that we are moving and it is also an apartment fully furnished and my dad has a new job. And this job is supplying us with this fully furnished apartment.

As well as a friend of mine's mother also had a dream that my sister and I are moving out of the apartment that we are currently living and our flatmate is crying terribly, because of how unexpected it was.

Any ideas? .
jaenmariboshoff

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: repost: Recurring dream. Please help.

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:27 am

Is there any reason not to believe that this is a literal dream?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jaenmari on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:40 am

lol! This is actually really funny. I have never had a dream with a literal meaning before, but two days ago, I got bullied into moving. It all happened so quickly. I can still barely believe it and the funny part is that another fellow brother of mine had been praying for an apartment that looks exactly like the one that we are living in right now. And I met him on the night that we had signed for the new apartment and it turns out that he had an appointment with my new landlord to look at that same apartment but then saw ours and decided he wouldn't pursue the new apartment that we chose. Oh, the Lord does have a sense of humor. The new place is fantastic and the night after I posted this dream another friend also dreamt that I was moving, but also that I was telling her that the physical move would still be in the same town, but that the dream where I was moving to Pretoria had something to do with the size of the city. And I showed her a chart where the pretoria part had a really big rise. And if you remember correctly I had a dream where you said that I had to pray about leaving my church and I have been praying for confirmation on this and somehow thought that this was confirmation for that and so I have been preparing to leave as I am sure that this is the end of the season there, because I have been getting scriptures that are in line with this as well. So, I cannot help to think that apart from the physical move there is a spiritual connotation to this as well? Something to do with where I am heading to next?

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:35 pm

So .... lol.... nope, no reason not to believe it!

I do believe the red car represents a new season in your life.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top