Trying to understand these dreams!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to understand these dreams!!!

Post by Blue101 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:33 pm

I've been in prayer regarding confirmation on what the Lord may be showing me or preparing me for. All year have been having dreams about my friend, my Pastor. Im always next to him in my dreams,he's teaching me or Im enocuraging him or we're just doing something productive for the Kingdom together. One dream we were running together being chased by wolves.

But recently had a dream where it showed us actually coming together scratching chin We were in this house, a house that he was considering purchasing. Some members of the church were there in the living room. I was there. He pulld me closer, everyone was watching then he cuts my right index finger with a glass. I felt safe, no pain, no lack of trust. I willingly let him cut my index finger.He saw the blood come out, then held my left hand with his right hand and we walked towards the livingroom like we were together.

This dream has really been on my mind. then im questioning myself whether this dream is from God or not. But them im like, this dream was really specific how could I have dreamed this from my own mind. And then today, one of the sisters from the church randomly says, u know i thought of you when i thought of someone who'd be a good fit for Pastor. wow

i'll continue to pray that the Lord makes it plain to me. I wonder if he's dreaming these things. if so, i hope he lets me know, lol. praying

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying to understand these dreams!!!

Post by owen on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:18 am

The pastor who considers to buy a house means he is planning to have his own family in the future. Biblically, blood is a symbol of a covenant like the Lords blood which He shed on the cross is the symbol of the new covenant. Church memebers insde the house means they are witnesses to confirm the pastors plan to have his own family. No pain of cut in the finger means your willingness or eagerness to be in covenant with him. Glass signifies purity which means pure intention in his part. Walking in front of the people means nothing will be hidden, all people who are concerned will know about it.

I am just trying to interpret your dream. thats all. If this does not speak to your heart and spirit, throw it away.

Your dream reveals a pure and godly romance between you and him. Getting married is a major decision. I believe you must wait a little while and ask God to confirm it more until it is crystal clear. Keep on praying until everything will brought into His Light.

I advice you not to tell this dream to the pastor, otherwise, he may fall into presumtion which not good spiritually.

If you will have another dream about this, I will be glad to read it. God bless!!!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:41 am

I almost forgot that technically speaking, index finger is the most sensitive usually used finger. and people always use the index finger as a sign of number one, which tells that entering into marriage is very sensitive desicion and top or major priority.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:30 am

I just wanted to tell you this because it seems timely: Just last night I saw a quote that I had written on my website a few years ago. It read........

"God, how do I know my dreams are from you?

God said, "Read the bible."

I believe your dream is a dream from the Lord. It has that distinctive quality to it that says it is divine. For the most part, I like Owen's interpretation.

Have you had any other dreams like this one?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:55 am

Hi Mia,

I never had a dream about me and him actually coming together like this one, but had many dreams of me and him together. Im always by his side. One dream i remember i saw an uknown gunman who shot him. I was right by his side ministering to him. He overcame the attack. Another dream I was sitting next to him and he was teaching me.But never have we actually came together. I can't help but think about this dream, it was so specific.

But things are trying to make me question my dreams about us. Last week dreamed he was going to choose a beautiful fair skinned woman. I think this dream reminded me to guard my heart because in reality im not sure how this will all play out. But in that same week I dreamed he wanted to take me out to dinner Scratch Chin

I do know that in reality, im the only woman that he has allowed to get this close to him. I've gotten the opportunity to know him as a person, and he trust me. I know he's thinking about marriage in general. He would ask me questions and he teaches a lot about it in the ministry.

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:56 am

@Own. Yea i think thats pretty on point. Quick question, what do you mean by falling into presumption.

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:57 am

This I do know, if we ask God to reveal the meaning or to give us another dream which is more specific He always does.

Ask, and keep on asking!

Love,
mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:35 am

@ Mia,

Definitely..thanks!!

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top