"Spiritual warfare in my life!" This is long, but if you are diligant to read through it you will be blessed!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Spiritual warfare in my life!" This is long, but if you are diligant to read through it you will be blessed!!!

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Sometimes I am on this site for a season (full to part time)...and when i am, i feel like im making blows at the enemy...When i log on to this ministry and type as the Holy Spirit leads, i feel like its punching the devil in the eye and scoring more points for the Kingdom of Jesus! PRAISE GOD woo hoo

Also there are seasons when im not online so much because i get so caught up in my daily life (5 children, a husband and a farm) But the Lord has a purpose and a plan for me and if I dont use my instrument for Him, how does that further His kingdom? So when i came back online after my sons hospital stay and started posting again i had this dream:

I dreamed i was watching a group of women fight the devil in a boxing ring. I finally jumped in behind him and started punching him! He turned around and looked at me in shock and said, "I thought you were gone for good! Alright, you wanna fight, we'll fight!"
end of dream.

I was too happy about punching him that i didnt really process the dream fully...this meant WAR! Spiritual War!!

My husband and i have been hit recently, very hard with some major stuff that has really shaken us to the core. We have been on our faces,prayerfully and tearfully before God over the situation and we feel like Job because we are innocent and serve God out of pure hearts. (not saying we are perfect because our righteousness is filthy rags before the Lord...) But we have simply been attacked by the world without just cause.

Even though the situation hasn't completely been brought to a head, I would like to go ahead and post this testimony of what has been going on spiritually and how God is preparing my husband and i for this spiritual warfare we are facing. I and my husband both have had countless dreams and nightmares about this and also encouragement from the Lord!!

On 9-27-10 i posted the following dream my husband had:

He and i were walking in a parking garage. He was talking about quitting his job and staying home with the kids (even though he wasnt serious about it) I told him absolutely not...that it just wouldnt work for him and he would be miserable. Then i called one of my family members to back me up. Suddenly we turned a corner and he saw this woman approaching us. She had a horn coming out of her forehead and was pure evil. She also had 3 helpers with her. My hubby says there was a split second where he thought he should turn around with me and run...but thought, "well its just a halloween costume" and when he hesitated, she went straight for me. She reached in my mouth and drew me to her like her fingers were fishhooks. Then she began slamming my head up against the wall mercilessly. hubby says he tried to help but she held him off with one arm..he says it all happened so fast. she then told him that three others would be after him next. He said before he woke up, there was a feeling like God could come to our rescue...he was waiting for God to intervine...then he woke up.

Then on 10-6-10 he had the same dream, only different:

He and i were at a show and we looked at each other and were filled with dread and both said "Oh no." We felt something evil approaching. We were going back to a motel we were staying at and were followed by two grey cats that were demon possesed. My husband grabbed them and rebuked them in Jesus name, they were clawing and biting to get at me. He smashed them together and tossed them away. He said i had a very nieve attitude about the situation. then a little girl came along and my husband said she too was demon possesed and was going after me, when he told me, i didnt believe him. As soon as i doubted him, she started kicking and attacking me. My husband tried holding her back, but knew he couldnt smash her against the wall because she was in a little girls body. He felt it was the enemys plan to get him to harm her. When he didnt harm her, she bit his finger and drew blood. I think we left to get in the motel room and he said the presence of evil was everywhere....he opened his mouth and said "satan i rebuke you...." and then his throat closed up and he couldnt speak. he motioned me to continue rebuking and i did, but i didnt say the name of Jesus. He finally burst forth with "Jesus Christ!! I REBUKE YOU SATAN IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!" he said this over and over again. Finally i looked at him and asked him "What are we going to do?" He said we were packing and leaving!!
end of dream

Then last night, i had the same dream...only different and from my point of view...

I dreamed i was walking with a guy that has my husbands name that was really skinny that i used
to go to church with. We were walking towards this place to get something to
eat...but when we came across this river and saw that it had flooded so bad you
couldnt cross it without a boat, we decided to turn back.
I remember seeing wild
hogs on the other side of the road, but kept walking thinking they wouldnt
attack us because they were over there...i felt like taking a risk.
Unfortunately, when we decided to turn back one of the hogs met us head on.. It
was fully grown and had three horns coming out of its backside! I remembered
Jeffs dreams about this situation and decided to gird myself and meet it head
on. I held out my hands in defense against the beast and said the name of Jesus
several times. Unfortunately the thing came at me, knocked me down and started
biting my face over and over. There was a dog right beside the hog licking my
face trying to make up for the bites, but there was no way it was helping. I
wanted it to turn and attack the hog, but it didnt. Jeff had run away because he
wasnt strong enough to fight it, and he hid on top of our car. I thought i was
strong enough to defend us, but i was wrong. Later i called my husband on the
phone, telling him what had happened to me and that my face had been disfigured.
He told me that when the dream manifests, just to run, and climb on top of the
car. Then the dream re-played itself and as the hog was coming at me, i ran and
hid on top of our car. I noticed i was barefoot and was glad that i had
hindsfeet. When the hog tried to climb the car, it got its front feet up, but
couldnt get its backfeet up. I remember saying to myself "OF COURSE!! Hogs dont
have Hindsfeet!!" And the hog ran away because it couldnt get to me! before i
woke up i reminded myself to look up the bible verse that mentions hindsfeet
because i knew that was the interpretation to the dream.

here it is: Psalm 18:33 Amplified version

"As for God, His way is perfect! The word of the Lord is tested and tried; He
is a shield to all those who take refuge and put their trust in Him.
For who is God except the Lord? Or who is the Rock save our God,
The God who girds me with strength and makes my way perfect?
He makes my feet like hinds' feet [able to stand firmly or make progress
on the dangerous heights of testing and trouble]; He sets me securely upon my
high places.

He teaches my hands to war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, and Your right hand
has held me up; Your gentleness and condescension have made me great.
You have given plenty of room for my steps under me, that my feet would
not slip.
I pursued my enemies and overtook them; neither did I turn again till they
were consumed.
I smote them so that they were not able to rise; they fell wounded under
my feet.
For You have girded me with strength for the battle; You have subdued
under me and caused to bow down those who rose up against me.
You have also made my enemies turn their backs to me, that I might cut off
those who hate me.
They cried [for help], but there was none to deliver--even unto the Lord,
but He answered them not.
Then I beat them small as the dust before the wind; I emptied them out as
the dirt and mire of the streets.
You have delivered me from the strivings of the people; You made me the
head of the nations; a people I had not known served me.
As soon as they heard of me, they obeyed me; foreigners submitted
themselves cringingly and yielded feigned obedience to me.
Foreigners lost heart and came trembling out of their caves or
strongholds.
The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock; and let the God of my salvation be
exalted,
The God Who avenges me and subdues peoples under me,
Who delivers me from my enemies; yes, You lift me up above those who rise
up against me; You deliver me from the man of violence.
Therefore will I give thanks and extol You, O Lord, among the nations, and
sing praises to Your name.
Great deliverances and triumphs gives He to His king; and He shows mercy and
steadfast love to His anointed, to David and his offspring forever."

All day long i have been singing to myself that we have hindsfeet! We have the victory over our adversary if we only trust God! Its HIM that gives us strength to fight the enemy! We cant do it ourselves! I had said the name of Jesus and was surprised that the hog attacked anyway. So many times i try to fix a situation myself and say that God is on my side...but where is the faith in that? How can God act if Im fighting with my flesh while simeotaneously saying the Lord's name? I might as well be saying MY WILL be done and then trying to seal it with Jesus' powerful name! thats kinda messed up! The Lord was telling me that He will give me the strength...He will enable me to stand where the enemy CANNOT go! Like when God parted the Red sea and the isrealites crossed over...the egyptions were like.."Oh we can just follow them and capture them again..." but when they tried, WHAT HAPPENED!!! They were crushed because they DIDNT HAVE HIDSFEET!!!!!! The egyptians were HOGS!!! The enemy is a big fat HOG without hidsfeet and he cannot reach me because God is my Refuge,my Strength, my Deliverer, my STRONG TOWER, and when i run to Him, He is my HIGH AND LOFTY HIDING PLACE!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!! nana2 GLLLLOOORRRRYYYY!!!! HALELUJIA!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

Please continue praying that the Lord will keep me from faltering in faith. this is an attack on our household and our marriage and I believe that after this test is over, my marriage will be so strong and pure like gold in the furnace!!! This will be to God's glory! Also i want to say when God delivers us from a situation, he FULLY delivers us. there is nothing at all...NO QUESTION...about it...you are delivered and the devil has no more hold on you and all lies have been cleared because GOD has justified us and cleared our name for HIS NAME SAKE because WE SERVE HIM!!! WE SERVE A MIGHTY AWSOME POWERFUL LOVING GOD!!!!! woo hoo

thank you for reading to the end!!! LOL Remember that when we are re-born, we are born with hindsfeet and some of us dont realize it! (i didnt even know...i had to look the verse up!) If we dont realize we have hindsfeet, the enemy has an advantage because we will try to fight him with our own strength. But if we do know that God has placed us in a safe place in Him...we can trust He will see us through to the end with out a scratch or blemish to our name! Thats the way God works!!! Remember Daniel in the Lions den? He was thrown in their with all those hungry lions even though he did nothing wrong! Then after they DIDNT EAT HIM because God closed their mouths, Daniels accusers were thrown into the pit along with their family and eaten!!!

ALSO its not flesh and blood that we are fighting against...so we must forgive those that persecute us!!! Ephesians 6:10 says

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints."

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER
daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Spiritual warfare in my life!" This is long, but if you are diligant to read through it you will be blessed!!!

Post by nubava on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:33 pm

WOW Daph, )isn't this the second time today I started my sentence the same way lol! ) I gotta say this is for me happy dance
This has been such a blessing for me, thanks for sharing it. I am speechless at what you have written as I am kind of going through the same thing/ warfare but of course in my way and portion. And again wow to the dreams and the Lords preparation to that warfare. As for myself, until I realized that God has warned me and prepared to it a month before, I was in the middle of the battle:lol!: But the most amazing thing is that HE HAS OUR BACKS NO MATTER WHAT!!!

It is interesting that you finished your post with Ephesians chapter 6 and I have been mediating and reading it the past week.

All day long i have been singing to myself that we have hindsfeet! We have the victory over our adversary if we only trust God! Its HIM that gives us strength to fight the enemy! We cant do it ourselves! I had said the name of Jesus and was surprised that the hog attacked anyway. So many times i try to fix a situation myself and say that God is on my side...but where is the faith in that? How can God act if Im fighting with my flesh while simeotaneously saying the Lord's name? I might as well be saying MY WILL be done and then trying to seal it with Jesus' powerful name! thats kinda messed up!

This is just such a conviction and encouragement at the same time. It happens to us many-many time during a test time but praise God that only He can make right in what is wrong happy dance
nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Spiritual warfare in my life!" This is long, but if you are diligant to read through it you will be blessed!!!

Post by traveller on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:41 pm

AAAAAAAAMEN!!!!!
Walk in His Victory!!!

He teaches my hands to war...
That's what He told me a couple of weeks ago, when I was asking Him what was/is happening in my life right now..
Great to see the whole chapter in context.
Thanx for sharing Daphanie.
traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Daph, what a blessing you posting is to me as well. It looks like you and Nubava aren't alone, I'm going through stuff too and I was feeling quite alone until now. It's a little stupid because it isn't a "big deal" in the worldly sense.

I agree with the WOW, I feel like that has been my whole thought theme today!!! AWESOME YAH!!!!

I am SO thankful to Father for the reminder!!!! happy dance
hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:50 pm

What a blessing and a great testimony happy dance happy dance What a Mighty and Awesome God we serve
mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:42 pm

Just wanted to add what especially stood out to me from Ephesian 6:

Ephesian 6 (Amplified Bible)

13Therefore put on God's complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in your place].

I truly believe that it's not enough just to stand our ground during the test or trial, it's also equally important to stand in the same firmly way as we stood during the trial as it is after it. soldier

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:35 pm

nubava wrote:

I truly believe that it's not enough just to stand our ground during the test or trial, it's also equally important to stand in the same firmly way as we stood during the trial as it is after it. soldier

Oooh thats good stuff!!!! I needed that! thanks for this!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER
daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:36 pm

traveller wrote:

He teaches my hands to war...
That's what He told me a couple of weeks ago, when I was asking Him what was/is happening in my life right now..
Great to see the whole chapter in context.
Thanx for sharing Daphanie.

AMEN! thumbs youre welcome! thanks for reading!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:39 pm

hind'sfeet wrote:Daph, what a blessing you posting is to me as well. It looks like you and Nubava aren't alone, I'm going through stuff too and I was feeling quite alone until now. It's a little stupid because it isn't a "big deal" in the worldly sense.
Hey Hind'sfeet! you were the first person i thought of when i woke up from that hind'sfeet dream LOL!!! Oh and dont think the small stuff isnt a big deal...the devil shoots those small firey arrows at us and if we dont have our shield of faith up, they can do damage no matter how small!!! thanks for reading!!! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:40 pm

mjtorrence wrote:What a blessing and a great testimony happy dance happy dance What a Mighty and Awesome God we serve
Thank you and AMEN!! happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:50 pm

daphanie02 wrote:
nubava wrote:

Oooh thats good stuff!!!! I needed that! thanks for this!

You are welcome! I needed it as well and the Lord emphasized it to me. We tend to think oftentimes that the battle is other and we can relax sweet dreams 2 BUT even after this we need to stand firm cool Especially when you know that you know that you know ... and in real life things are not happening according to our schedule or they we imagine or expect. big hug 2
nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:51 pm

huggins That is SO AWESOME Daph!!! You have Hind's Feet Daph!!! Isn't God AMAZING how He does that??!! Your dream, What a revelation from God, for me too!!! That is so awesome that he portrayed the enemy as swine in your dream. It's SO Biblical, don't toss your pearls to swine..., Jesus sending the demons into swine, the prodigal son eating with the swine because he was an enemy to his father (he was a swine) and his friends were an enemy to him (they were swine)... We have Hind's feet and are agile to climb mountains and leap along the sides of mountains, swine are low and and can't climb.

I was thinking when I read your post that you need to read the book Hind's Feet On High Places!! We read it in highschool. I should pick it up again myself... I think you will find it Very encouraging!!!

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&q=hinds+feet+on+high+places&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=10789166267818692349&ei=mPe8TLe0IcX_lgfL_b38DQ&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CDUQ8wIwAg#
hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:56 pm

oh yes i read it a looooong time ago and at the time i didnt have the mind to recieve it. But i remembered it and now i want to read it again! OH and you really hit the nail right on the head when you brought of the verse about not tossing your pearls before swine!!! THATS SO TRUE about my situation right now!!!!!! OH WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!! I am just blown away!!! God is so encouraging! Ok so wednesday is one day i will be facing the enemy...so please pray that i will trust in the Lords deliverance and not toss my pearls before swine!!!

God is GOOOD!!! Thank you my sweet friends! kiss

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:10 pm

happy dance huggins praying

Those swine won't catch you Daph!!!! Father I ask that you will deliver Daph from their grasp and that you protect her precious pearls. Protect her heart and her mind from any fiery darts, manipulations, witchcraft, that they would throw at her. That you give her STRONG Swift and Agile Hind's Feet that the swine will know when they see her they should start running immediately and not even desire to look back!!!!! In the Name and by the Blood of Jesus I pray AMEN!!!!!!!!
hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:14 pm

I forgot to tell you, that you really encouraged me in your last post too!!!! I really needed to know that God is with me right now. huggins kiss

Thank you Father for using me to be encouraging to my Sister in Jesus, in Jesus Name AMEN kiss
hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:28 pm

SO very encouraging Hindsfeet! Thank you so much! How timely your words and prayer are as well! kiss

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Daph, He has never lost a battle, and He will never lose a battle, so just trust Him to fight for you! Remember you are MORE than a conquerer! happy dance
nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:17 am

OH, DAPHANIE! I NEEDED THAT REFRESHER COURSE! YES, YES, YES LORD. ALL MY LIFE, I SAY YES! FIGHT OUR BATTLES, KING JESUS.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top