I saw only one thing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I saw only one thing

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:38 am

As I fell back asleep I saw this butterfly thing with long thin wings and it slowly flew up. It was this beautiful tangerine orange and marigold yellow the orange turned into the yellow towards the sides of the wings. The shape was only defined along the outside and not the inside, like it was all one piece. It had 4 wings and they were shaped more like a barn swallow on this page ( http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://64.17.184.245/images/Barn%2520Swallow%2520-%2520Texas%252004-06%2520-%2520003.JPG&imgrefurl=http://www.herpindiego.com/Texas2006TR.html&usg=__0-ie1pFmM_Tenlrb0ygj2FtJrDo=&h=222&w=320&sz=20&hl=en&start=102&zoom=1&tbnid=0fxJsc6bsJHnRM:&tbnh=147&tbnw=183&prev=/images%3Fq%3DBarn%2BSwallow%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3D9V8%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1236%26bih%3D792%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C3306&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=939&vpy=203&dur=3039&hovh=177&hovw=256&tx=153&ty=129&ei=Xe26TIyZOMGs8Ab8uoDdBA&oei=w-y6TJGlBIGclge1wIHHDA&esq=6&page=6&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:102&biw=1236&bih=792 )
with 4 wings instead of just the 2.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I saw only one thing

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:58 am

Some things come to mind........birds, not sure what a barn swallow means but i clicked the link and it looks good in flight. The colours stuck out to me more than the bird so I shall comment on this.

I did studies in marketing and certian colours in advertising mean certain things. Alot of food outlets use bright oranges, reds, yellows in particular and they engeander hunger in people. Bright colours stimulate and this is why advertisers use these colours in their advertising for food companies.

I am wondering if this butterfly thing is an encouragement to you about being hungry for the Lord and the things of God??

If what I have said is not resonating, please disregard.

Blessings and I really hope I have given some positive help.

flower

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:04 am

Thank you Little One!! I will def. think on that, I would never have thought of it so I really appreciate your insight huggins

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:07 am

Ok, I looked up encouragement and I believe that you are right... I really need encouragement right now... Being home alone just with my son after 3 months of straight unceasing excitement or activity, I have been getting the blahs.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:25 am

ahhhh, perhaps it is about being busy in flight.........at least it wasn't a bumble bee you saw lol! seriously though, I do think it is an encouragement to draw close and also a very joyous vision if you ask me. flower

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:45 am

You are correct...
So, at church today the subject was staying a baby Christian by not caring or not giving up an idol and worldly actions...
So, the pastor used a sippy cup... Guess what color the sippy cup was?!
The top was tangerine orange, and the bottom was marigold yellow...! I know he wants me to give up some tv and internet time... I find it VERY difficult. Of course the reason is to draw closer to God because our minds are free to think about Him and spend time with Him.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Before this beautiful, colorful and wonderful butterfly can fly into the garden, first she had gone into struggles to break free from her cocoon. She waited enough time, and when she had the full grown wings she breaks free; instead of creeping and struggling in the ground, now she flies in the wind soaring and gliding.
God has given us wings in the Spirit so we can fly instead of crawl.

Do you think that God is telling you to use your wings?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:51 pm

Wow owen, that is good too! I agree, butterflys do mean breaking free in my opinion.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Owen, when I was thinking about my dream, what the pastor was talking about, and the sippy cup, I thought about how butterflies come out of a cocoon also! I was thinking that God is giving me an encouragement as well as admonishment all in one package.
I believe that you are right! I think I was thinking on the same lines in a different way! Also, you know when I was looking up a picture of birds wings to go with the dream butterfly, I found one barn swallow that Also had those colors just like that: http://www.coffeecreekwc.org/photos/birds/Barn_Swallow.jpg !! So Praise Yah for unity of Spirit!!

So, now that we know he wants me to use wings and not to procrastinate when giving up things he convicts me of. Give me a good example of using wings in the spirit, or have I said it already?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 pm

He mounts us up like wings of eagles......that scripture..something to that effect...strength and grace and power come to mind. praying

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Of course, now I understand!! I know that I cannot quit without Him because I can do nothing of my own power.
Which brings me to Another dream http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/apple-trees-with-ripe-and-rotten-apples-t8649.htm?highlight=apple+trees

God was telling me that I am not going to get rid of my bad fruit but the Holy Spirit will do it for me!!! I forgot, but I need to be WILLING or WANTING to let it go, that's important.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Eagles and butterflies dont struggle when they fly.
They use the wind to soar and glide.
The wind is the power to go up high.
Use your wings to lift under the sun so bright.

Dont you know that when eagles face a storm while flying, they fly above it as high as they can? Little one quoted a scripture in Isaiah which about eagles. If we just trust HIm to work in us, struggles will fade away. To use your wings is to trust Him and put your Faith in Him, fixing your eyes in Him. To fly in the Spirit is not to stepping your feet on the groud, which means not to look at your circumstances, but to rest on who He is, in His power, grace, love, mercy and goodness. To trust in the character of the God you are serving.

God bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:56 pm

I don't know if this has anything to do with this, probably not, but I'll just throw it out there: the logo for MSN is a butterfly with four colors: Orange and yellow on one side, blue and green on the other. I was online last night, saw the logo and thought of you.....

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:26 pm

I wonder if there is something to that, what it would be... Interesting!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Hind'sfeet...I had a dream recently about butterflies too. hmmmmm

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:34 pm

I think I saw it. I'll have to go look for it too. I had one about a moth but I don't remember it too well.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:38 pm

I am writing a book and as I was reading some of it to a friend the other week, a beautiful black and white butterfly came and landed on it! I took it as a good sign!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:57 am

Oh little one, I think I would have been tickled to life (I don't use "death" anymore because I certainly don't want to speak that in my life)!!!!

Let me know what you find out HF. I'll do a little researching myself!

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Hey guys! I'm sorry I never got notified of your replies?

It was that Sunday that I was at church and the pastor was speaking about something that convicted me but in a loving way. He used a prop which was a sippy cup with the same exact colors. The cup was one color and the lid was another (in the color order that was on the butterfly). As soon as he brought out the sippy cup, I knew that was what my dream was about.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top