the cult,,,,,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the cult,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:18 am

real odd but ther sum symbells 4 sure,,,, well i was talkin wiv otha tradesmen,, about werk etc,, a 50yr old woman hippy like came ova,, she was lookin 4 sumone 2 do sum werk 4 tha group 2 which she belonged,, she discounted the othas an came2 me,, an said beware of ''such in such person'' ,, she asked if i wood go wiv her an look at this big job,, i agreeed,, as we went a man frm the goup turneed up,, unusal indeed, ,, we went in2 the country,, we arrived ,,it was likea a commune,,it was like lorda tha rings kinda,, alotta majik in the air, the man who came wiv us was the leader of the group,, he then sat at his desk an asked 2 assess me, i said i wood assess him then a panel of ppl came in,, they wer tryin 2 discern me an mi gifts,, the group used majik an new age stuff mixed wiv christian beleifs,, but felt ''off'' 2 me,, ,, the panel started callin out mi colours ,, an skills etc,, it was like mad hatters,, ,, the leader told me how he had just drmt of bein in europe,, i said big deal ive been in space, lol! ,,mi humility havin a time out, lol! ,,i said i drm an see the future,, am a prophet aswell,, then a frend who had been aprt of this group yrs ago was questioned by the leader,, about me,, ,, i knew the group was occult,, then the leader supanaturealy put cash in mi poket,, i felt it,, an pulled it out,, i said u cant be serious,, lol! ,, then a boy made it dissapear, ,, then i wad of deposit slips appered,, all belongin 2 the ppl ther,, i felt like all ther mony went in2 the group, and that they wer very poor,, i felt sad 4 them,, then the leader wanted me 2 werk 4 $17/hour,, i said no ,,but $40/hour,, we then went an looked at the job,, i was 2 paint ther main building,, it wasa kooky kinda castle,, it was huge an looked ova a lotta land and rivers, ,, then ther was a strong male figure,, he turned in2 a blak wolf,, he felt threatened by mi presence,, i knew ther wood be direct confrontation between us,, we stared then ran 2ward each otha as fast as we kood go,, then b4 we impacted ,, it was like he hit a wall ,, i stared at him he cowered an slunk away defeated,, his offspring also,, i had won a significant victory,, i turned mi hand an the wolves rolled ova,, ,,, the end,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the cult,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:02 am

This reminds me of when Moses went to see Pharaoh and they started comparing powers, (with the snakes?)......all I seem to be getting at this stage looking at the whole story, it seems like you are being tested in the dream and you are showing to the enemy that you are gifted in God and there is no comparison and that His gifts are not cheap. Sounds like alot of warefare going on. The strong male figure perhaps is the strong man - the wolf spirit which could mean devouring and intimidating like a wild wolf can be I guess. Some of the warfare also seems to be against the occult and mixture and you are discerning all of this, which should give you confidence.

Hope these thoughts help, if not you know what to do Dreamster.

God bless! praiseGod Anyone? you da man!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:23 am

flower yes good points tiny, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Warning about man who turns out to be the leader of the big group/pack who then turns out to be a wolf and then battle leading to victory on your behalf. Praise the Lord!
Sounds like a big victory over a big thing. Pull down those strongholds in the big places!
indeed:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:43 am

um the leader didnt turn in2 wolf it was anotha man,, ,,um im not sure how this will pan out ,,trav,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:44 am

the strong man - this is the wolf that appears to be trying to devour either you or your finances. I have heard of people in warfare who have attributed animals to spirits, like the bear, the wolf, the lion etc.

Not sure if this resonates, let me know what you think. flower bubblegum

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:23 am

The Bible tells us to be aware of wolves in sheep's clothing. I wonder if this wolf is a religious spirit that tries to come against you--he's black which seems evil-- and it doesn't surprise me at all he would be threatened by your presence. In the end, though he and his offspring are revealed for what they are--dogs that have to show submission to you. The Bible calls Gentiles and those on the outside dogs.
I knew a lady who told me a story of a man who was a New Ager. He could demand things to appear and they would. She said one time he demanded some Coke to appear in an empty refrigerator and it did--I thought of that when you mentioned the cash appearing in your pocket.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:56 am

Are you a member of any other forums?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:15 am

Mia---I'm not sure if you're addressing that question to me, but no, except for one regarding a specific medical issue.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:24 am

Hi, Deborah.

Actually, I was addressing it to Dreamster.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:11 am

flower no,,i dont get out much,, lol! D,, this seemed 2 be more on a irl plane,, 2 ppl in tha dr, i kno ,, ,, but a direct confrontation,, ,, 4 droppin by. D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:39 am

flower oh teeny one um hadda bad tme wiv finances ugh,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:36 am

Hi Dreamster,

For your discernment, discard what does not rest.

This reminds me of Joseph in some aspects. His coat of many colors was taken from him and he was thrown into a pit when he was 17.
He did sortof show off his gifts to his brothers disdain, but we see in the end, Gods will and glory was shown to all.

Perhaps this is a warning that there are those who want your coat (prophetic gifting) and to keep what is sacred close to you, not casting your pearls before swine.

They want to use your gifts (or a resemblence of them) to paint their castle, to make it look like true prophetic from God, but they are not from Him.

I see this dream is instruction not only to you, but to all, because..

2 Timothy 3:1-9
But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness, but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.

In the O.T. there were those whose job it was to protect and guard the gifts brought to the alter in Gods Temple.
I believe we are to protect our gifts from theft as well.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:59 am

dreamster wrote:flower oh teeny one um hadda bad tme wiv finances ugh,,

?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:12 am

lol! replyin 2 little ons post bak ther,, flower M

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:22 am

piano,, i will ponder ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:36 am

thanks Dreamster.....I think the wolf is a thief or a pack theif anyway if that makes sense. He likes to devour. I love everyone elses comments though...some food for thought.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:19 am

Hey dreamy,

I wonder if this is not a direct attact of the enemy and the Lord is showing it to you before it happens. I think that because he is showing you that the battle is won. You are very confident when you tell them so what I have been in space.....I really think they are trying to impress you here and you are not buying in to the program/lie. That is awesome because many can be tricked by that. The other thing that is significant to me is that you dont settle for what they think your worth but what you think your worth. Again not buying into the program. I think the wolf is the enemy trying to intice you into something you do not want to do by appearing to be someone he is not and you flat out say no. Then you tell him who you are in God and take a look at he situation for yourself.....you see those who need your help and you have compassion on them. I love how you take on the battle head on......hence the running toward each other......and BAMMMMM the guy slumps down after hitting an invisible wall and is defeated, totally the defense of the Lord here! The Lord ROCKS! The enemy stands no chance against our Lord. You are tested to stand with the Lord and you do and the Lord is your defender. Good dream big guy.

Just my thoughts on the dream, not an interp per say.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:23 pm

I'm in total agreement with what's been said - this dream is prophetic. You're going to have an encounter that involves deception and you're going to discern it and confront it boldly and confidently just as you did in the dream...praise the Lord! Go, General D! soldier

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:13 am

flower yes connie ,, i did feel 4 the ppl ther,, lost an poor,, im glad i didnt bukle at the confrontation,but instead, ,, 4 ur big post, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:15 am

flower lurdys,,,um we talkin 5star??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:17 pm

Sponsored content