WFDFH or WHDFS - WEDDING STREET?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WFDFH or WHDFS - WEDDING STREET?

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Hi all,

I had a strange dream the other night. I have some ideas but not too sure about it, so hope someone would like to share their thoughts;

Dream;

Dreamt I was in a car parked with some friends. A close friend I have lots of fun with was next to me and the two people in the back are older people I used to work for, who I remained friends with (like mentors). My friend at first was trying to drive my car and it wouldn't start, so I hopped into my seat, the drivers seat and started it. The dash showed the words "low" and I thought it's either low in petrol or oil or something. So I rang for the RACQ ( QLD-Australia's version of breakdown service). My friend said she could fix it, but I was adamant about getting it fixed the right way, to get it done properly as I had a long drive home. When the RACQ asked for directions as to where to come and find me, I looked for a street sign and the sign had letter all jumbled on it. Several times I tried to spell it out but got mixed up. We were near a department store and as I said this, the sign suddenly turned into a proper street name and it spelt "WEDDING STREET".I went back to the car and noticed my friend had a new red car (my favourite colour). The two people in the back seat, the woman said she had to go but wanted to come back and give me some money. but her husband suggested that I need to work this out for myself to be responsible. Next thing I'm agreeing then outside the car as I am waiting for the RACQ, a train travels past and I see the RACQ operator in one of the carriages. Then I'm suddenly on the train too and she is speaking on her mobile phone telling me she was working from her phone on her way home from work at the RACQ!!
Then I start chatting to some men next to me on the train, and a man whom I'd seen before tries to come up to me and sit next to me, I'm really not liking him and know he's attracted to me so I turn to the other men for help and support.

The End

Thoughts I am getting at present are that the car is about ministry or my call, that in order to get moving in this, I should seek help from people who are experienced and in the know (RACQ). The wedding street perhaps is about me being at the brink of getting closer to Jesus (the marriage feast). The department store is about all He has for me. I think maybe the train and the RACQ lady being on it, is that maybe travel is up ahead to get that guidance along the way. I'm not sure what the men are or the one I was turned off by either???

If anyone has any ideas I would very much appreciate them and welcome people's input. I also want to thank many of you guys for all your prayers and words of wisdom over the last few weeks. Very much appreciated.

Little One :) flower

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WFDFH or WHDFS - WEDDING STREET?

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:29 am

The friend in the front represents things that are not reliable or mature.

Those in the back seat represent maturity and moving forward into things that are more mature and experienced.

That you donít the fun single friend to be driving your car anymore represents a desire for growth in these two areas.

Your friend trying to drive your car that wouldnít start represents that you cannot move forward in these things until you make a decision to and you doing just that.

When you made a decision to move into mature and spiritual things your decision was the start and that you decide to drive shows that your decision is the catalyst. Your decision actually gets the car moving. In other words, your decision to move up higher in the things of God and mature things of life is actually going to do exactly that. It is a start.

Then you notice that although you got the car started you are actually low on something necessary to actually move. What are you low on? The ability to understand God's messages in your dreams?

You call for help but you feel that your inability is delaying the help from coming. Is part of what you feel you need to move forward stemming from needing to understand how God is speaking to you in your dreams?

You need help, so you call in the experts but you are having trouble communicating and you feel that your inability to communicate actually is inhibiting getting help.

Have people who you don't have any respect for in dream interpretation tried to give you their interpretations?

I believe that calling the RACQ is actually about getting revelation through the Holy Spirit through this forum and it is about receiving from God through your dreams, and maybe that you arenít getting help with your dreams because of problems with communication - either they arenít getting through or you arenít clear in where you are.

After trying to get help from the right source, you are tempted by your friends shiny red car. Itís tempting to keep going the way you have been going.

The man represents that you need to do this on your own Ė sounds exactly like your thoughts that you need to hear from God and not get help, even from those you consider mentors.

While you are waiting for God to interpret your dreams, a person actually comes along (lol Ė me) and gives you the help to get you going that you were waiting for.

I believe that the train actually represents hearing from God through your dreams. You are on the train!

I believe shortly you will have an incident with a man you are not interested in and it will confirm all of the above.

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Thankyou Mia!

A spot on word and I have sent a pm too. thumbs flower

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Your interp was pretty spot on and infact I know God is saying that I need to trust in my own interps and get help from the right sources as you said. It just seems of late that whenever I put a dream up, noone answers it and I end up putting a 'please could someone read this' up on the board It has happened so often that it has left me a little frustrated but also saying, "God are you orchesrating this so I learn to rely on you more?"...these are some of the thoughts I have had. I know I have to be patient too but also I know that when I have interpreted others dreams and visions there seems to be a flow and it is kinda like God has been saying that it is time for me to grow up and give out of the gifts he has given me. But truly Mia in all honesty when it comes to my dreams I find it so hard to interpret and also I don't even want to delve too deeply into my own stuff. It is like after reading your interp I realised that I find it a challenge to face my own personal stuff, but it is easier to look at others dreams.

Anyhow Thankyou so much for caring and posting a response and interp, I really valued the help.
And it was spot on!!!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:48 am

Little One,

Thank you for giving us your feedback. It really helps when people are trying to understand their dreams to be able to look up those that are intepreted.

I think this dream is confirmation of God was telling you already.

Are there some well meaning friends who try to give you dream interpretations or do you believe the girl in the front seat was a part of yourself? Because you didn't trust that person to know what they were doing.

Love,
mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:26 am

the night before my friend (who was in the front seat in the dream) was saying to me that she did not need a man as she fixed a cupboard in her bathroom. I believe therefore that she represents in the dream myself in that I do not have confidence to 'fix things myself" and she was the part of me that is able to do things and thus 'interpret dreams'. I think it is more about confidence in myself like my friend had confidence in fixing her cupboard without a mans help (no offense to men lol)

idea

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top