What could this dream mean??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What could this dream mean??

Post by blessed1 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:37 am

My husband, two daughters and I were all walking around outside somewhere and we kept stopping at several places, like shops of some sort. It seems everywhere we go, someone knows my husband, like old friends, and my girls and I have to wait on him while he visits. In the next scene, we are at my parents' house, but it is his mom who is there as if she's the one who lives there. We are standing in the bathroom and she is giving me a bunch of old stuff, which seems like some of it belongs to my husband. She shows me several items one at a time. The items I remember were a couple of baby outfits, but they were for girls, and a bath sponge. (weird!) After she leaves the room, I saw a box sitting on the floor that had more stuff in it and on top were some white bath towels that were rolled up with the letter 'E' monogrammed on them. That is the first initial of our last name. I remember thinking that I couldn't believe she didn't want them anymore and was very happy to take them, thinking they were very nice and special.

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What could this dream mean??

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:40 pm

some themes here I can see, the old and the new. The passing down of things from family, inheritance. The fact the bath stuff is being handed down perhaps it is the cleansing power of the word being handed down the generations. I get from this dream that is is good and positive.
Shops to me signify places where you go to obtain something. The fact that you keep stopping at several places? Maybe there are changes in your life where you are visiting certain different places and then you stop at you family place of residence and are well provided for with what you need. The fact also that your hubby looks at past friends while you are shopping also could be that past things are surfacing in your life/lives as you are transitioning?Not sure about the gifts you get from your husbands Mum. But also thoughts come that your being handed down things from the past as an inheritance from your hubby's mum.

Lots of thoughts and this dream is either very simple or very complex, but the more I look at it, there are lots of ideas coming to me.

Hope these help. If not please disregard.

Blessings flower

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Thank you, Little One! I can see what you are saying, but I'm still perplexed by some of the things in this dream. Like, the waiting on my husband part. I thought that could mean something, but not exactly sure what I am waiting on him for, so wondered if it could about something in the future, maybe? I will continue to pray about what you've said. praying

Anyone else have any ideas, too?

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:53 am

Still seeking some more insight.... scratching chin

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:09 am

My husband, two daughters and I were all walking around outside somewhere and we kept stopping at several places, like shops of some sort. It seems everywhere we go, someone knows my husband, like old friends, and my girls and I have to wait on him while he visits.

I believe this part tells the kind of work and lifestyle your husband is involved with. I think what he does makes him popular or known by people. also this part I believe, shows that, part of what he is doing, he is taking you as a family, in different places( i dont know what place). and this makes you uncomfortable.

In the next scene, we are at my parents' house, but it is his mom who is there as if she's the one who lives there. We are standing in the bathroom and she is giving me a bunch of old stuff, which seems like some of it belongs to my husband. She shows me several items one at a time. The items I remember were a couple of baby outfits, but they were for girls, and a bath sponge. (weird!) After she leaves the room, I saw a box sitting on the floor that had more stuff in it and on top were some white bath towels that were rolled up with the letter 'E' monogrammed on them. That is the first initial of our last name. I remember thinking that I couldn't believe she didn't want them anymore and was very happy to take them, thinking they were very nice and special.

I believe his mom is so affectionate and protective to your husband. also, i think she tends to interfere in your marriage life. But your dream shows a good sign that she entrust him to you by giving his old stuff. As a mother i think that she just wants to make sure that his son is pretty well taken care of. this also shows an issue from the past that needs to be dealt with by assuring his mom that your husband is okay with you. The towel is a personal and private thing, which means that his mom doesnt want to be involved anymore with his son's private life.

I hope this has helped you.

please test it and discard which is not applicable to your life.

God bless.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Thank you so much, Owen! I think some of this resonates with me. I should have been more specific about the places we were stopping, but they were stores and restaurants. The part about his job really makes sense, but it seems I was more irritated, perhaps, than uncomfortable, because we kept having to wait on him visit with people he knew that we didn't. I don't feel his mom has ever interfered in our marriage, but in the past, I think she felt a lot how you described.

This definitely answers a lot of questions I have had about this dream and I feel I can put my trying to figure it out to rest now! Thanks again! Bless You

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:29 pm

blessed1 wrote:The part about his job really makes sense, but it seems I was more irritated, perhaps, than uncomfortable, because we kept having to wait on him visit with people he knew that we didn't.

I learn something big when interpreting dreams at this moment, I should not use euphemism when interpreting, I knew I should have used the word irritated or annoyed(because those words I felt when I read your dream) instead of uncomfortable.

blessed1 wrote:I don't feel his mom has ever interfered in our marriage, but in the past, I think she felt a lot how you described.

Another lesson I learn is to consider the time/date of the dream.

I also want to thank you blessed1, you also hepled me see my mistakes.

bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top