Not Letting Go!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not Letting Go!

Post by dem on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:55 am

I dreamt that my husband and I were watching home videos and there was a clip of him and an old girlfriend on the video. They were holding hands and she was talking about all the good attributes my husband has. I asked him if that was Pauline or Paulette (name means small), canít remember which name it was, and he told me yes. I pretended like it didnít bother me, but later asked him why he had her in our family videos. He told me it wasnít a big deal sheís the past. I told him that if sheís the past, why is she still on this video. Obviously you must still have feelings for her if you havenít erased her from the video. I told him he could have recorded over that portion of the video if it didnít mean anything to him. He still acted like it wasnít a big deal, and I told him, you donít see me holding onto old photos of my past lovers, or keeping their phone numbers. When I married you , I left my past behind.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Letting Go!

Post by Grace010 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:15 am

is there any past that both of u stil to deal with? Did u know that woman which u saw in video record?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:35 am

There is nothing to my knowledge from his past that is haunting us. At least not from my end. No, I don't know the woman in the video.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:34 am

ok..just a thought: In this dream seemed u were worried that he didn't want to delete or take away this woman on video record. It could be God wants to show u about COMMUNICATION between u and ur husband. Does it make a sense irl?
don't push him too much to do the things just give him some time to do. Since God is the center of your marriage, give it to Him and He will take care n work it out for u...God should be number one in the marriage. don't worry just Trust God! Pls pray it on what I just said...
2 timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, LOVE, PEACE with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:48 pm

Hi Grace, could you explain what you mean about the "communication" thing in connection with the dream? Thanks!

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:59 am

communication thing which was connected with the dream: as u told ur husband to delete her and he didn't see it as a big deal but u did and u were worried and confronted him about that. my THOUGHT was just take ur step back and leave it to God, the way how man thinks is different than woman. have u ever heard about a book what every man wants in woman and what every woman wants in a man by john and Diana Hagee? it is very wonderfull books and has help a lot of marriage couples. pls don't get wrong that u don't have a good marriage but this book will help u lots concerning ur dream. again that was my thought pls bring it to the Lord.

Blessings!

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Oh, ok I think what your saying is that men and women have different ways of communicating, and your thinking that what I think is a big deal is not a big deal to my husband ie. (woman in video). No, I haven't read that book, but thanks for the recommendation. I will bring what you have said to the LORD.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top