Family, Witchcraft, Deliverance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Family, Witchcraft, Deliverance

Post by dem on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:53 am

I dreamt that I was in the kitchen at a party and I saw my aunt came in the kitchen. I said hi to her, but she didnít say anything. I thought maybe she didnít hear me, and I spoke again, and she didnít say anything. I knew she was ignoring me, so I decided to ignore her and I carried on with the conversation I was in. the person I was talking to shoe was untied, and she told the person excuse me and bent over right in front of them and tied their shoe. I thought that was very rude and she was trying to be rude on purpose. I notices while she was tieing their shoe, it looked like she was chanting something. Then she walked away. Later I went over to my parentís house for a gathering my mom was having, and we were in the dining room talking. My mom was saying how she hopes my sonís big teeth grow in nice and donít come in short. Their was a medical term for that, and she was trying to say it correctly, and I knew the term and said it, and told her that I have that condition. I told her that maybe his teeth will grow in regular, but if they donít who cares? I will love him anyway, and I wonít be making comments about his flaws. I told her we all have flaws, and thatís ok. I asked her why does she always, or most of the time point out the negative? I asked her how would she feel if I pointed out all her flaws everytime I saw her, and I started mentioning her flaws. I could tell she felt uncomfortable, and I told her the way you feel right now, is how I feel when you say those negative things. I told her she should think about that before she speaks next time. I told her that my mother in law always says something positive when she sees me. My mom thought it was because I always look nice when sheís over. I told her no, even when I look a mess, she always tells me I look good. My mom and I were argueing back and forth, and the people that were there began to get uncomfortable and wanted to leave. I saw my aunt walk in the dining room with a smirk on her face and I knew she had caused this argument when she was chanting something at the other party. I think she was saying negative things about me to my mom and the others in the room, and my mom wanted to leave the house. Later in the dream, I found out my aunt was a witch, and she was possessed by a demon witch. She was very mean, and didnít act like her normal self. I said something to her, and she had this blank look on her face. She looked at me and told me that she wasnít my aunt, and told me her name, and that she was a witch. When she said this I saw the witch come out of her body, and float above her. I told the demon to come out of her in Jesusí name and it shreaked and left. My aunt was back to her normal self. She was a Christian again, and was very nice. I told her that I was glad to see her back to her normal self again.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Family, Witchcraft, Deliverance

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:52 am

Wow... your mom in the dream is Just like how my mom was when I was growing up... She still argues over the stupidest stuff too... She was always pointing out my flaws, wishing I had been born with smaller this and longer that and flatter this and not so that... Also, she would talk about a certain aunt and cousin because she was jealous of them and would compliment them in front of me and she had always made me feel ugly and stupid and them beautiful and smart.

That was a real demon... I had one in a vision/dream where the Holy Spirit rose out of my belly to enable me to plead the blood of Jesus and the demon looked horrified with its mouth wide in terror like it was trying to scream, it flew straight up like a bat out of hell.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:41 am

Philippians 2:10-11 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:18 am

hind'sfeet wrote:Wow... your mom in the dream is Just like how my mom was when I was growing up... She still argues over the stupidest stuff too... She was always pointing out my flaws, wishing I had been born with smaller this and longer that and flatter this and not so that... Also, she would talk about a certain aunt and cousin because she was jealous of them and would compliment them in front of me and she had always made me feel ugly and stupid and them beautiful and smart.

That was a real demon... I had one in a vision/dream where the Holy Spirit rose out of my belly to enable me to plead the blood of Jesus and the demon looked horrified with its mouth wide in terror like it was trying to scream, it flew straight up like a bat out of hell.

Yeah my family is very critical and judgemental. Alot of the issues I have comes from that, but God's working on me Cheering. One of them being critical and judgemental myself. I am slowly being delivered from that praise God. I've just been praying that I will be able to forgive my mom, and love her as Jesus does. She grew up with alot of issues herself, I'm trying to be understanding of that; especially since I struggle with some of the same issues. I've been praying for my aunt, hoping that she really isn't into any witchcraft. I did have someone in my family mention years ago that she had mentioned something about witchcraft. I thought the person was just hearing things (especially since this person tends to hear things wrong), but maybe she wasn't.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:40 am

That's interesting Dem that you said you took on the attitudes of your family. I was just thinking about "karma" when you get angry at someone for doing something and you do something in return out of anger and you think you are doing justice... Even tattling on them out of revenge... You always end up doing the same thing to someone that they did to you, then you feel very hypocritical!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:49 pm

I wouldn't call it "karma", but people can be products of their enviroments, and I am definetly one of them. It's easy to become like the people you are around, that's why as Christians we are not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers. People's behavior can rub off on us easily. But, God is helping me in that area, by helping me to see my own flaws (and there are many). I am not what I should be, but thank God I'm not what I used to be! God is helping me get that beam out of my eye! lol!

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Sounds like this dream is about a generational curse of witchcraft that has come down the line. I would hazzard a guess that this is about your warfaring against the spirit which is causing arguments and strife in your family. Critical spirits in my opinion are directly related to witchcraft as they are controlling and judgemental. Intimidation also is in this too, whereby the comments of your mum in the dream are acting as an intimidating force to condemn as though you are not 'good enough' or 'acceptable'. But the Word says we are acceptable in His sight.

Bless you this is a good warfaring dream and sounds like God is giving you the strategy for intercession and also confrontation in the dream to be able to confront these spirits in real life.

Hope this helps. thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Dem, I just like the word "Karma" because it's the same thing as you reap what you sew, just easier to say.

Little one, I really like what you have to say on that subject!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:55 am

I remembered holding a giveaway sale at home instead of a garage sale, we have them in Australia whereby we put signs up in front of our houses and sell stuff that we don't want anymore. It was unusual to put a sign that said "Give away" and the first lady who came to take some stuff said to us "you will get good karma!" I know it is an Indian Hindu concept but alot of religions have observed what I know as God's sowing and reaping principles, so I accepted the compliment gladly. Sometimes we get caught up on 'words' but the principle is the same.

It says somewhere in the last days, many will be offended. I guess to me it does not matter how we phrase things, as long as we get the point across, too much christianese often confuses people in the world and so Karma in my opinion spells out the sowing and reaping thing well. In an ideal world it would be nice if we could simpley say 'sowing and reaping thing' but this world is fallen and in desparate need of LOVE.

I'm studying French at the moment and learning that translating things can be a tough task and it is often funny learning and making mistakes at the same time saying things that may be appropriate in English but may not be in French. My friend used google transaltor for homework to come up with a phrase she thought meant "I AM HUNGRY" but in actual fact meant "I WANT TO GO UPSTAIRS" we all had a good belly laugh.

Communication hey.......that darn tower of babble!!!! flower tornado

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:51 am

Hind's Feet, I apologize for the religiosity. Like I said, I am still growing in this area. Part of maturing in the faith is being able to admit your flaws, and I have been transparent about mine, so forgive me kiss. Little One, thanks for your response. Although I have to disagree with you about generational curses. The bible is clear that the sins of our family are not passed down.

Ezekiel 18:20 says:"The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father's iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son's iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself."

I suggest when you have the time to read Ezekiel 18, which talks about that whole subject.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:40 am

laugh Little One!!!
I know what verse about being offended you're talking about. I really like it!

dem, it's alright kiss huggins I wasn't offended. I'm glad that you weren't mean to me about it flower
Here's the chapter of Ezekial 18
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel%2018&version=AMP
This is how I understand that chapter:
It's just talking about being punished, like your not going to hell for what your dad did, your not going to jail for what your dad did.
I didn't see anything that had to do with curses. Curses are where your ancestors dabbled in witchcraft or did something evil and the spirit of those offenses are passed down unless we turn to God and ask Him to break the chain. That's what I understand.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:44 am

Hind Feet it\\'s all good I've read Ezekiel 18, but I'll look over it again. I don't believe in generational curses. Can you give me scripture that supports generational curses? After that I'm done with the whole subject, ok? I'm just curious because I've heard that doctrine mentioned, but haven't seen evidence in scripture, so any verses would be appreciated. Thanks!

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:50 am

Dem,

Do you have a rough relationship with your mom? Is she judgemental?

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:26 am

That's fine dem thumbs

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down