"A Ministry of Angels" Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"A Ministry of Angels" Dream

Post by revelation10 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:17 pm

On Oct.14th-15th I had recieved this dream. I remember inviting a hispanic man ad women to our home. They came over along with their severely handicapped/disabled daughter who uses a special made wheelchair.The wife did not speak english and I could not speak spanish,but her husband could. Anyway, while me an the wife were sitting in the family room the holyspirit spoke to me and said I want you to pray for her daughter. I called Ernesto(her husband), who was playing ping pong with my husband in the florida room to come here. He came and i asked him if he believed in Jesus. He said they did and that they were Christians. I proceeded to tell him what the holyspirit had told me to do concerning his daughter. He interpreted what I said to his wife and they both agreed for me to pray for his daughter who was deformed and severely handicapped. I prayed a simple prayer for healing and a miracle to take place. All of a sudden whoosh. I could see in the spiritual realm 3 angels surgically transforming her face. All of us saw the body straightening. We all were in total shock..amazed! Her parents were crying, excited. I said to Ernesto to take her out of the wheelchair and take her by hand and walk her. He did she wobbled a little but he kept walking her around the house. I told what the holyspirit said to me that in the next several days complete healing would take place with walking and speaking. After, I looked to my husband and said to him"Now do you believe that i am chosen and annoited by God"? Next day my yard was field with hispanics wanting me to pray for their loved ones. there were those that gave me donations. I was so overcome with love that I started laying my hads and praying over them. After, it was over I had no energy. Totally drained and I asked my husband to pray for me as the holyspirit guided him . The offerings came to 35,000. Things happened so fast that i asked my husband to call his friend named Fish to come and help us. There again appeared many,many people at our home who wanted prayer and it was so overwhelming, I told Fish to get their names and numbers and that we will host a revivial were they could come. I told Fish to go and find a place for a reasonable amount. That same time the news people came also,due to the testomonies and the large crowd of people at my home. I did not give them an interview, but Fish answered their questions. I was focusing on what God wanted me to do. Fish rented us a huge audorturium and the large crowd of people were their. I called my brother Rodney, to help me. He came. After, I preached the Lord instructed me to do a mass healing by praying over the people. The offering was 65,000. I was just so overwhelmed at how fast things happened. I did not try to make it happen. it just happened. I told my husband that we needed to go and speak to my friend Apostle Torres. we all went. Apostle Torres said that I have a/ the "ministry of angels". Huh. I only ate yogurt with granola prior to me going to bed. sorry so long. But this is usually how most of my dreams are. Very detailed.

Last edited by revelation10 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change Title)

revelation10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "A Ministry of Angels" Dream

Post by owen on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:22 am

Your dream is as clear as crystal. I believe we dont need to interpret this.
If God has told you about the ministry in the Holy Spirit, then, this dream confirms with it. I believe that God has spoken to you about the ministry that you need to involve with where He can manifest His power and glory.

God bless!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by revelation10 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:52 am

Hi Owen,
So you r saying that this dream should be taken literally?

revelation10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by revelation10 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:02 am

Okay. Wow!!! In real life back in 2003-2004 I was talking to the God and I told him that I was putting my ministers hat down. during that period I ws very frustrated with ministry. i tried to do what i felt the Lord had wanted me to do. So, i told God that he i the one that has to propel me into ministry and that he has to make things happen. Not me. In rea life I was ordained as a Pastor by Apostle Torres. During that time he was not called a Apostle but ,the Lord told mehe was an Apostle, so I told his wife and not him because the Lord did not want me to tell him. I do know the hispanic couple in rl the wife and i see each other every Wed. for our kids therapy. the house is in Deltona which we have applied to purchased. there in that location is alot of hispanics. I love the hispanic community.They treated meso wonderful. live with my friends for several months an went to their church, spoke in several of their chuches. i am african american. My husband is cuban/jamacian. So, is he calling me to the hispanic community. Hmmm...... Thanks

revelation10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by revelation10 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:09 am

Oh I forgot back in 2001 a powerful man of God said that there were three lights around me. I did not understand and question him about its meaning. he said it represents angels. There is more he said as well as other including a prophetic dream I had back in may 2001. I am now begining to see clearly now .. God u r truly a majestic and awesome! Oh how I praise u and glorify your holy name! Hallejuh......

revelation10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:53 am

We are on the last days. Gods power is increasing in HIs church. We are living in the most exciting and fulfilling times than ever before. God saves His best wine for last. So keep the vision in your heart. Our failure, pains, mistakes and frustrations in the past should not hold back or stop you from your calling to God.

The 3 lights may also represents the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

God bless and fight the good fight of faith!!!!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top