SHOT IN THE STOMACH! BUT NO FEAR OR PAIN!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHOT IN THE STOMACH! BUT NO FEAR OR PAIN!

Post by nubava on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:31 pm

I was followed by unknown guys all other the place. I was in a car driving, the car seemed to be an old one. I was not alone in the car, there was a woman in the passenger's seat. So I tried to go away from them but they kind of stopped be by coming at me. I stopped and we were yelling at each other. I was commanding them to leave me alone and I was telling something like "Do you know who I am? This is my card, go call them and you'll find out who I am." Then I told them something about attorney general being on my side or will take care of them. Sorry I do not remember all of this in detail.

As they didn't want to let me go off, I escaped, I was running and they were chasing, all of them had these silenced guns, not the normal usual ones. So one of them SHOOT ME IN MY STOMACH. And I thought wow I was shot. But I didn't feel any pain whatsoever, just noticed the dark dot from the shot between stomach and chest. Then those guys wouldn't calm down, they wanted to find the woman who was with me in the car. So I thought that they wouldn't go away until they kill me. So I fell on the ground on my face (as in a pose you see in the movies when someone dies and the police draws a white line around the body) and PRETENDED to be dead and was trying to breath very carefully, so they did not notice that I was alive. They looked at me and went away.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SHOT IN THE STOMACH! BUT NO FEAR OR PAIN!

Post by redeeminglove on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:12 pm

maybe there is an illness in your stomach that is life threatening/severe and yet it is silent. you cannot detect the stomach problem because you don't feel the attack?

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:47 pm

redeeminglove wrote:maybe there is an illness in your stomach that is life threatening/severe and yet it is silent. you cannot detect the stomach problem because you don't feel the attack?

Right on spot, I only discovered now that I have some kind of gastritis going on, it's been there for couple of months but only now the symptoms got obvious. cold

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:40 pm

aw, praying for you sweet sister in Christ! praise Jesus He showed you. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top