McDonald's, car wash and sauna

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McDonald's, car wash and sauna

Post by Deborah on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:59 pm

Last night in real life, my husband and I drove past a McDonald's, and I saw two long lines of cars waiting to go through the fast-food restaurant's drive-through...

In my dream last night, my husband and I were waiting in line in our vehicle to go through a McDonald's drive-through. The line was very long and all of a sudden we were in a drive-through car wash. When we came out of the car wash, we were in the McDonald's line again, we picked up our food (I had ordered fruit and yogurt, my husband ordered some greasy burger of some kind), and then we had the option of getting out of our vehicle and standing in a mini sauna, right there in the McDonald's parking lot.

The sauna looked more like the Phoenix capsule the Chilean miners rode to safety in, but somehow I knew it was a sauna. I recall it had two sections, a place to stand in, and a place where the heat was generated. The sauna was silver in the inside and it had one door, I don't think it had a roof (doesn't make sense, I know). I don't recall if my husband or I used the sauna, he may have, but I don't think I did.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McDonald's, car wash and sauna

Post by owen on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:16 am

car wash speaks of cleansing
car is for transportation which reminds me of a journey.
You and your husband were inside the car.

God is taking everything single thing that hinders your spiritual journey as a couple.

sauna is a place to relax and get rid of stress.
sauna in McDonalds parking lot means food is near and always available.
Biblically, silver color speaks of redemption.
sauna without roof means, it is open.

In your spiritual journey, God will provide a place to relax and get rid of spiritual stress where spiritual food is always ready and available. And He is always there to save and redeem you because He knows every single thing that happens to you. He always cares for you.

God bless you abundantly!!!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post, Owen. I will prayerfully consider what you said.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top