Dream or Vision I cannot forget

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream or Vision I cannot forget

Post by ChristWon on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:47 pm

Many years ago I had a dream that started like this, I was walking on a road that is well known to me and I was walking with Jesus. There were many other people with me, they were doing awsome things like moving extremly fast things that can't be done in the body. I however could do none of these things so I pretened to do these things. Christ had a rather angry look on his face the whole time. Then I saw Christ rise toward the sky, there was a part of the sky that had opened up as he rose. I then saw myself from outside the body looking down I was beside a telephone poll looking up., I was neeling with a horrified look on my face one of total remorse and fear. Then I was walking on a road with many other people. I can only explain it as a road you would see in Oregon or Washington state that is atop a cliff that goes down to the ocean. In the distance I could see the ocean with waves crashing into the rocks and cliff. As I turned to look ahead a cloud came in fast and and engulfed us and all with me began to scream and yell in terror. I remained silent. I continued to walk and as I did I saw Highway signs coming quickly to me, faster than i was walking. By then I was alone.I could not read the signs. I was then flying over a city, one that is hard for me to explain. It seemed alittle old and a little new but still older than today. I then saw a short bridge that had a crack that went from one side to the next. The crack was a least a few inch across. I landed just on the other side of the bridge and walk a few feet when I saw a man standing near by. He appeared to have on a rain suit of some sort, something you would find in England or Europe. He was pushing a bike. Somehow I knew he was an angel and I asksed him " Where is she?" He simply pointed down the street to a door. The road was made of red bricks and the door was in a wall that had no windows and there was a bike leaning against the wall. I walked in the door to a dance studio where there was a treacher and student. It appeared it was ballet lessons. The student was a woman that I had a crush on for sometime. The class ended and she began to undress to get in to normal clothing, thats when I heard a phone ring. I turned and saw a bar with people on bar stools and all in the corner of the studio. The bar tender picked up the phone and said it was for me. The bar tender was an older woman. I went over the phone said hello I heard nothing but still said " Yes Lord I'll do it". That was the end. I woke up wondering what just happened, what was it I had dreamed? What did it mean? So far I have little or nothing. I have prayed for answers but have gotten little. For some reason I feel like now is the time for the answer. Its been about 19 years. Not long after that I had another dream I'll never forget. Any ideas? I would like to hear what you have to say.

ChristWon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream or Vision I cannot forget

Post by owen on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:46 am

I believe your dream tells something about your spiritual life and your walk with God as a whole. Try to refelect if this dream has something to do with your real life which had happenned years ago. Reflect it spiritually,not literally.

You said you had another dream. I would be glad to read it.

God bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top