Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrswilliams

Birth Pains induces a Heavy Heart

Your Redemption Draweth Nigh "And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh" (Luke 21:28).

As these birth pains increase in the world I find my heart getting heavier by the minute. I know as Christians we are supposed to keep our mind focused on God and we should not worry about the things of this world but, I can't help it. I get so sad looking at the birth pains that are happening and find myself crying and just praying have mercy. It saddens me that so many people are blind to the birth pains. It saddens me that so many people are constantly going on about their lives preparing earthly treasures. To think I was there a couple of months ago. I find myself asking God where are the Wise where are my older Christians that are real and not watered down that can teach us from their wrongs. I ask when did we become so Ungrateful when did it get this bad. Once the bandages are removed and you can see with your spiritual eyes what you see becomes overwhelming. crying I can't even finish this post here comes the tears again my only prayer is Jesus Save them like you saved me.

Very good post, the Bible says something about the church being watered down in the last days,
Don't fret
Keep your eyes on the savior.
Your heart need not greave, look up for your redemption draws near.
This is an exciting time.

I understand your feelings for sometimes, I get so upset. It seems like you may be in a season of intercession so you can pray for people's eyes to be opened and to see their empty lives for without Jesus people's lives are just full of work,possessions, play, family etc and self in all of this. These things are all gifts from God, but do not allow the burden to depress you...allow it to make you pray and pray for such people.

And remember you were born for such a time as this, we all have been and these are the days of Elijah! The days of intense darkness but in the dark, the light can be seen on a hill, so it is best to let your light so shine!

Bless you and I hear your heart! flower crying praying huggins

Thanks everyone,

It helps to talk about real situations. I always seem to find everyone that just says "Trust God" which is true but, it helps to talk about feelings and to speak the word into the conversation. I guess "Biblical Dialect" if that makes sense..lol

God Bless You All!!!