5 different slides n the last slide was empty

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 different slides n the last slide was empty

Post by Grace010 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:03 pm

This morning after praying God showed me about some one who I know and we were in a slide. each slide has different color and in each slide I saw both of us but the last slide was empty and blank. any idea/ thought?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 different slides n the last slide was empty

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:53 pm

by slide do you mean a playground slide or a picture slide?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:56 pm

It was like power point presentation slide..maybe u can call it also as picture slide as well. any idea Lola?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Just a thought...

It could be that the last slide is an open slate, the ending at this point is dependent on the decisions made now...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:54 am

..actually it was a slide between I and a man who I am interested for. 4 slides was about us but the last slide was empty...since u said is dependent on the decisions made now,,,could it be that I need to forget him since he already left to his country? crying

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:21 am

Could u specify those 4 slides - when you say they were about us - ?
?
Also what where your feelings about the slides, specially the last one?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:06 am

Hi Grace -

I think it depends...has the Lord given you any instruction regarding the relationship? And it also depends on how you felt in the dream regarding the last slide as nubava pointed out...what were the slides about?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Hi Lola, nubava
when I saw the last slide I was wondering WHY was it empty? actually I felt bewilderd , upset.. I scrolled down from top till down again..again the last slide was empty...any idea about this?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:36 pm

the slides you are talking about seem to be referring to memories created in my opinion. Slides usually are used when people are viewing photos for memoriabelia etc. I would be thinking the empty slide could mean either two things, some thing yet to be created or the end of a chapter....

Only you know whether he is meant for you or not. I hope I have been a help. If not please disregard.

Blessings,
Little one thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:06 am

Good point Little one , I will take into prayer...I was thinking more about new beginning. to be honest it has touched my heart since he left...the Lord told me to wait...so it is stil a mystery for me. At this moment I can't say lots only time will make every thing clear........

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:06 am

some thing yet to be created

Grace010 -

What little one stated is more along the lines of what I meant in my post above. I think the last slide represents something that hasn't occurred yet, it's the future. But the content of the blank slide is going to be based on your actions...

Do you remember the old polaroid cameras from the 60's/70's where after you take the picture, you peel back the chemical developer side and the picture would be blank but in a few minutes, the picture would develop before your eyes? That's what comes to mind when I think of your blank slide....the fact that there is a slide suggests there is a future but the details aren't revealed yet, at the appointed time, the details will appear...the actual content could be anything (open slate), this is where I believe the content will be based on your actions now. If the Lord told you to wait, then wait - the details you can't see are what' He's working out now and they will become apparent at the appointed time. Just keep doing what you are doing now so that you don't miss Him - continue to fast and pray and let Him guide your steps.

Are you recording these dreams and the things that He is sharing with you in this matter? If not, you may want to start doing so; it will help bring clarity and understanding over time.... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Hi Lola,

Thanks. it really makes a sense to me. especially when u explained about camera's from 60/70. when i meditated it about that i got lots of revelation.
even This morning I was praying and asked God about confirmation? as an answer I got new opportunity, new chance which related to something yet to be created. n what do u mean by content of blank slide will be based on my actions? what should I do? I did what I can do and God will do the rest n thats what I believe it for.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:45 pm

n what do u mean by content of blank slide will be based on my actions? what should I do? I did what I can do and God will do the rest n thats what I believe it for.

And that's what I mean...do the extent the Lord instructed you or is instructing you regarding the matter, make sure you do as He directs. I don't think there's anything specifically that you ought to do, sorry if I misled you. Just continue to pray and believe God for the outcome you desire. thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top