Her eyes were red!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Her eyes were red!!!

Post by Blue101 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Just seeking confirmation on this dream.

Recently started speaking with this Christian counselor every Fridays as an avenue to process my thoughts and receive insight.

On 10/9 I dreamed that this counselor i've been seeing for 2 sessions now--that her eyes were red, like she was demonic or something. I just remember seeing a quick snap shot of her face when she looked up and her red eyes. it was scary. Then I woke up.

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Her eyes were red!!!

Post by mrswilliams on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Seems like a warning dream to me that something might not be right with your counselor but, pray and ask God for more clarification if need be becuase I'm not annointed to interpret dreams. That's the feeling I get from it when I read over your dream.

Did you seek God before you picked your counselor?

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:54 pm

Yea thats the same feeling I got.

U know, come to think of it I just needed someone to talk to, and thought she seemed credible and sincere. I didn't thouroughly seek the Lord on her personally.

big no no for me! Which is why I think God maybe warning me of something.

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:00 pm

I also remember being reluctant to attend any sessions. I was initially going there to check out the facility and counselors to recommend one for a friend. Next thing I know, im talking to her in a free session.

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrswilliams on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Yep:) Free will get us everytime and it seems God is showing you free dosen't mean good from your dream:) Father is so loving and awesome to warn us when we get into things that's not from him.

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:46 am

When I was a little girl, red eyes came at me in my bedroom; I'm positive it was a demon. The presence paralyzed me, I could not even scream, and it had a noxious odor too. I prayed in my brain and finally it left.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:35 pm

red eyes? no that doesn't seem good, maybe God is warning you about her, maybe her counsel is not good.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Deborah, I have heard that demons smell like rotten eggs/sulfur...
I saw a demon in a dream vision once, it was black and with blood red cat eyes. But I didn't smell it.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Oh, also a few months ago I was praying with my son and was trying to plead the blood of Jesus (I had been doing a several water only fast, and no t.v. for my family, finances, and house) and I could speak normally until I tried to plead the blood of Jesus... It felt like someone had given me an anesthetic shot into my tongue, literally... I couldn't form the words right at all!! I didn't give up though so when I finally got it out I yelled it...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:25 pm

I just spoke with the counselor (MFT Intern) to cancell our appointment tomorrow. She inquired about why I was cancelling, i told her i wanted to step back and hear from the Lord to make sure he is in this process with me.

I then asked her when did she become a believer? She said she's always known the Lord since she was 4y/o, but recently (6yrs ago) started to experience things in the supernatural. I said like how? Her answer completely threw me off, "I would win tickets to free concerts, win lotteries " Basically, various "unexpected blessings."

We had to end the conversation bcuz she said she had another client. But man I really wanted to hear her heart regarding redemption, like if there was ever a point in her life that she realized she was a sinner. I will ask her this when she calls me back. Many people believe themselves to be in Christ either because they grew up in church, work for the church, have gifts, etc...But when there is no connection with the Gospel, the realization that your sins deserve death, that there's nothing you can do to save yourself, you actually grow up being lukewarm and self righteous, in sin and a perfect candidate to be used by the enemy...I can persoanlly attest to this truth... But I thank God for leading me to Truth by his Holy Spirit, opening my eyes to my sin, my need for a Savior and my need to repent.

Its not wise to rest on our so called "good deeds" "blessings" or any other kind of "work" for Salvation. Jesus even said "Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but only he who does the will of the Father who is in Heaven. Many will say to me on that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, depart from me, I never knew you, you worker of iniquity" Matt 7:21

Paul echoes the same thing urging the people to examine yourself to see if you are in the faith. (2Corith 13:5). Lets make sure that we're passing the test. Amen!

I honestly feel like I should meet with her tomorrow just to explain what I saw in the dream with the purpose that the Lord may even use this to for her to hear the Gospel. I will be in prayer about this. praying cause its not Gods will that anyone should perish and it sounds like she's not fully surrended to the Lord.

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrswilliams on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:54 pm

Whatever you feel God is telling you to do then you do that. praying

mrswilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:07 pm

I do think that you should witness to her if the opportunity arises. I will be praying for your situation

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:23 pm

also....."The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. 23But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!"

Matt 6:22

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue101 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Wow...thats true Gissy2 and says a lot. Great reminder!

Blue101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top