House robbed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

House robbed

Post by cherylhawaii on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:43 pm

I have been praying and fasting for the Lord to tell me what specific ministry He has for me. I have been told there is something He has for ME to do but I've been too busy helping everyone else with their ministries. They told me it is some kind of humanitarian thing for the local people (I live in Hawaii, born and raised 3rd or 4th generation).

Dream: I had dropped my mom off to work in the morning and then went to meet my best friend, Amanda, at a grocery store. She was satnding at customer service talking on her cell phone so I walked around, passed a magazine rack and thought I don't need a magazine, and then decided I didn;t want to wait any longer so I made motion to her that I was going home and left. ("home" was my parent's house) I got home and went inside to my room. No one else was home. Something didn't feel right so I walked into my parent's room and looked around. It looked like things were missing off my mom's dresser (I couldn't think what specifically) and there were a few drawers left open. Then I went into my brother's room and some drawers were open there. I really felt something wasn't right now. I went into the livingroom, kitchen and diningroom and samething, drawers were left open and seemed like things were missing or rearranged but I couldn't pin point what was missing. Then I realized somebody had been in the house and I think we were robbed. I started getting scared and wondered if the robber was still in the house. I picked up the phone meaning to call my mom but instead dialed Janice (my pastor and mentor) by mistake. She answered the phone like she always does "Hi baby", and I said "It looks like we've been robbed". Then I said "I have to call my mom" and hung up and tried to remember my mom's number but was having a hard time. Funny thing is it didn't look like the robbers touched anything in my room or my father's stuff.

Appreciate your help with this.

cherylhawaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House robbed

Post by owen on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:56 pm

I believed your dream is some kind of a warning. A home represents family. I could not take your dream literally but I believe it is more on spiritual. Remember, one of the works of the devil is to steal. I believe that God is telling you to be careful and wise because the enemy will try to rob something from your family relationship. Drawers speaks about privacy where personal things are hidden which means that the trouble that enemy will use is just with in the family. Pray for your mother and brother because they are the ones who are vulnerable because you saw their drawers left open. Because yo can not pin point what is missing you just felt something is missing, means, at first you will not be able recognize the problem, you could only feel it that something is wrong.

I believe that a warning from God in a dream can be changed or will not happen if we are wise to face it. I also believe that you are the key person to stand against the scheme of the enemy. No weapon formed agaisnt us will prosper Isaiah 54:17. Pray for peace, love and continual unity in your family. Build a prayer of protection for your family in your moments of with God.

BUT if all I said do not speak to your situation or your spirit does not bear witness, then, forget everything what I said.

His grace is suffient for every battle we face!!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:57 pm

This is not an interpretation r but would like to say what I went through just recently.

I had a dream in which an apartment I used to live was completely robbed. When I entered it everything was gone, nothing left. Couple of days later, in real life I was attacked, the enemy was trying to rob me, to take the promise of God from my heart.

So the Lord was trying to warn me in my dream about it but I didn't get it until I faced the attack.

John 10:10 (Amplified Bible)

10The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it [a]overflows).

So please pray about this. Whatever it is, no power can stand against Him thumbs

Please, toss this, if it does not speak to you flower

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top