Dream about giving birth to a baby and naming him Jacob

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about giving birth to a baby and naming him Jacob

Post by dreamsickle777 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Hello all ..this is a dream that has me a little stumped not sure if it is literal or what..
The first part of the dream was me laboring in the hospital and then i have this BIG baby boy.. the dr's and nurses tell me he weighs 9 lbs and 6 ozs .. in my dream i name him Jacob and come up with Seth for a middle name...in reality i have had a tubaligation..this dream felt so real when i woke up i was surprised..

dreamsickle777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about giving birth to a baby and naming him Jacob

Post by owen on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Jacob, in the Bible, means, heel catcher or supplanter. Seth is the third son of Adam which means put or substituted. If we put both names together would literally mean the heel catcher or supplanter who puts or subtitutes.

Are you planning to do something which is a big deal in your life that you want to catch it or be on top on it? Now if it may fail, you have a subtitute plan for it?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsickle777 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Hi Owen...
I cant really think of anything is a big deal in my life that i want to catch or be on top on it..ive been praying about it and i just dont know..im also wonderding why the numbers 9 and 6 also..
Its just really weird i have been noticing the name Jacob turning up in my life alot since this dream.. scratching chin

dreamsickle777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:11 am

Just keep on praying. It may not tell something about your present situation but it could be in the future, days or months. Most of the time dreams predicts future circumstances, whether it is a warning, prophecy, or rebuke. The Spirit of God is outside time but we are inside the time table of God. I believe the most important thing right now is, if it might happen, you will have the wisdom to face it. One of the work of the Spirit is to tell us what is going to happen.

Please dont forget to reply on my message if it happens.

Thanks and God bless you richly.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oak and Palm on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:09 pm

Just a quick fyi: Jacob's name was changed to Israel which means A Prince with God, because he wrestled with God and would not let Him go until He blessed him. James is also the same name as Jacob.

Jacob and Israel have also been coming up alot in my life and I have been doing some research into Jacob/Israel's life. He was the twin God loved and chose to make the father of many nations, instead of his twin brother Esau. For more information you could try reading their story in Genesis. Its very powerful and informative as is all of God's Words.

Oak and Palm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top