Encouraging my friends to fly and one of their plans goes down.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Encouraging my friends to fly and one of their plans goes down.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:58 am

Hi precious friends,

I need some confirmation to this dream it woke me out of a deep sleep early this morning and I just could not go back to sleep.

The two people in this dream are like real parents to me so please keep that in mind.

Dream,

Me and my close friends who are like parents to me traveled back home to where we use to live to visit friends and stuff. We ended up at their friend faith"s house to visit. It was so beautiful outside with mountains and cliffs all around us, so I went outside when they were visiting and I saw two little war plans and I am like cool! The two plans were like the little old time war plans with the propeller in front of the plane and they were sitting on a cliff just right above us. I went back into the house and I went to my friend Marie who is like a real mom to me and I said, wow did you see those two cool war plans? She said, yes Faith and her husband has had them for a long time and Jeff and I have flown them before. I am like oh you should fly them today because it is beautiful outside and I want to see you fly them. So her and Jeff put on their plane gear and I am watching them and they finally take off it was sooo cool. Then I began to like run on these cliffs as if I had literally dear feet because I wanted to watch them just fly, so I am just jumping and then I started to have a little problem with one cliffs but it was not bad I jumped it and was just grazing these cliffs. I finally see them above this bridge and all of a sudden I see all these other plans where they were, then all of a sudden another plans clips the propeller in front of one of Jeff or Marie's planes and it nose dives straight down, and I am screaming no, no, no, no, Oh God, Oh God,no, No! I then start running to the house crying and I am just wreck not knowing who it was that died and I am frantic. I get to the house still going I can not believe this happened. I try to tell Marie and Jeff's friend Faith what happened and it was almost like she did not hear me. I mean I was frantic but she seemed to be so clam as if it was no big deal and all I could think of what was running through her head. I ask Faith to turn on the TV cause I wanted to know what happened. I kept thinking who could it have been Marie or Jeff and and thought well it is probably Marie because she some times does not pay attention. Well finally Faith turns on the TV and she said something like don't think I am going to stop what I am doing for you and she was drinking a beer. I am like wow she is so insensitive and is not listening and one of her friends just died today how can she be so intensive. Then all of a sudden the fire trucks pull in the driveway and all these other emergency vehicles and Marie gets out of the car just looking as if her whole life was stripped away from her and I run to her to hold her to hug her and there was no response. My heart broke when I knew it was Jeff. I had feelings that just kept shooting through me I was devastated for Marie's loss and for my own. Marie's friend faith took her by the arm to help Marie in the house. Faith was going to take Marie some where and I was to go with them and I said out loud," it is all my fault I should have never asked you guys to fly those plans," and Marie said yes it is your fault tell Faith how you asked us to fly those plans. My head was down in such grief as we all piled into this utility vehicle.

WOW what a dream! I know this dream was from the Lord the day was bright and it was full of life and death.

I am sorry but I can not interpret this dream it is to close to me.

Thanks for any insight you may be able to give.

Blessings
Jeanie

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Encouraging my friends to fly and one of their plans goes down.

Post by traveller on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Hi,

Are they in prayer/intercession ministry?

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:38 pm

Marie is not Jeff.

I do not think this is literally do to the surroundings of where the friends lived. They do not live in mountains or cliffs.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Hinds feet

High places and mountains

Faith carrying them through

I would do bible searches on those terms.

Plane crashes in my dreams have been people falling, literally - like, on the ground. They can also be a symbolic fall.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Plane crashes in my dreams have been people falling, literally - like, on the ground. They can also be a symbolic fall.

Mia What do you mean by the above statement?

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Dreamed about my pastor crashing in a plane on the church ground.

Turned out to be a person falling on the church ground the next day.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top