2 more dreams of toxic orange and red...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 more dreams of toxic orange and red...

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:38 pm

I posted a dream before where I went through this large pond of toxic orange and red goop with a monster that lived in it and was made of it...

That was a few months ago and I've since had 2 more dreams with the same colors mixed.

the 2nd dream:

My husband is a soldier irl... We (my husband and I) were sent to this planet (not earth) and it was full of war. The soldiers didn't look like soldiers in the sense that they didn't have on a uniform. I was watching all this activity going on people urgently coming and going and I had a sense of dread, didn't want to be there.
I saw people coming back from war and they didn't look human at all. They had these orange and red toxic colored weird long ugly weird limbs and weird stubby blobby bodies that had been surgically put on them in place of their human parts they lost. I knew that they had been there for so long, that is what you eventually turn into and no one could avoid losing their limbs and all their body parts. Also I knew that it all started happening within a short period of time but you never die... Then one of the "soldiers" told me that we had to be shipped to another planet because we would def. be killed if we stayed. All of a sudden we are in outerspace going to another planet and then just as suddenly on another planet. All that was there were those unhuman humans, just like the one I had seen before. The place was covered in them. I felt like I was going to start sobbing because this was a forever place and I didn't want to be there. I looked over and saw this one group of them and I was told that they are hungry and that they are waiting for the bus because they are hungry. But this hungry meant that they were starving and they had nothing inside them because they were so hungry. Also, they couldn't get on the bus because they were hungry and were all laying on the ground, flat as pan cakes, all heaped on eachother. So, the bus would come around and they couldn't get on, but they had to so they wouldn't be hungry, but they couldn't get on...

My 3rd dream:

I went to go fix my house (my irl house) and when I got there I go in and immediately feel invaded. Some company had come in and started fixing my house to sell for the bank, themselves. I told them that I WAS FIXING the house. I walked on the floors (irl they are wood too) and they had been fixed, they were solid. I started walking through the living room and the ceiling was SO HIGH and the company had brought in the HUGE planks of wood and it was like walking through a forest they were so tall and so many. I go up to the bedroom where I left my bed (irl) to make sure it was still there, because that's where we slept/plan to sleep when we work on the house. I planned to work on the house regardless... It wasn't there, I was VERY angry and upset and told them "where are we going to sleep now?" They had thrown the whole thing in a dumpster outside the house. I went out there and tipped the dumpster over and the bed was on the floor but the floor was covered in this orange and red toxic sludge. When I tipped the dumpster it slid quickly towards me and the bed and the toxic sludge seemed to be magnified, but the dumpster stopped sliding as it came close to me.

So, that's it.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 more dreams of toxic orange and red...

Post by ditte3 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:44 am

Dear Hind'sfeet
Peace be with you.

Can you please give the link to your first dream.It got my attention.Especially the orange red toxic thing being in a pond with a monster in it. crying
Maybe I am wrong but I live in Hungary and maybe you've heard aboutr this toxic red sludge that was held in a large container flood two settlements.Look at the video.When I saw it it reminded me of the rivers that became blood.It caused a great catasrtophe,people have died and injured and lost their homes and belongings.The toxic sludge got into the river nearby and all the fish are dead and it also got into river Danube which flows through more countries in Europe and flows into the Black Sea.We pray to God that the He stops it.

Please pray about it.If the Lord tells you something else please toss it.
Please pray for those people and for Hungary and Europe.

Thank you.God bless you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?=vfRZMj4ix5rk

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:04 am

Oh ditte3 thanks for saying that about the rivers because I thought the same thing. These are the signs of the end time.....revelations is being played out irl for sure. Pray Pray Pray is all I can say. Pray for peoples salvation and for peace. God bless

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:24 am

I posted my husband's dream back on August 10 titled "Orange, Red Smoking Brew and a Lamborghini." A wicked but charismatic man was drinking something that was orange that had blood in it and smoke (not steam) was coming off it. Do you suppose there's any correlation?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:51 am

Ditte, It took me a long time to find it... I found other posts that have to do with these days and moved them back up.
I saw that horrible thing on the news!! I didn't know you live in Hungary... I'm so sorry Ditte crying

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/dangerous-animals-and-monsters-a-quagmire-t7053.htm

Deb. can you post your link on this topic too so we can have easy access?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:18 am

I reposted that dream my husband had. When I viewed the youtube video Ditte posted, I thought it was interesting a man's leg got burned from the sludge--in my husband's dream the concoction the evil man was drinking had smoke, not steam rising off it like a person would expect.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:38 am

In Hungarian mythology the goddess Boldog Asszony is the goddess associated with birth, fertility and harvests. She has been incorporated into Hungarian Catholicism, there are 7 goddesses known to be called by a generic title Boldog Ditte, I think you might be interested in this... I was just reading a reply to Nubava's dream ( http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/amber-wooden-necklace-t8010-15.htm ) by Piano and this caught my eye:
(Asherah poles mentioned in the bible several times. Asherah was worshipped as a fertility Goddess and Consort to Baal. This idol they gave you seems to fit in the worship of fertility and natural mans love, instead of Gods love)

2 Chronicles 33:3
For he put up again the high places which had been pulled down by his father Hezekiah; and he made altars for the Baals, and pillars of wood, and was a worshipper and servant of all the stars of heaven;

In Hungarian mythology the goddess Boldog Asszony is the goddess associated with birth, fertility and harvests. She has been incorporated into Hungarian Catholicism, there are 7 goddesses known to be called by a generic title Boldog Asszony. One of these is called Nagy Boldogaszony, who is also the mother of the rest of them. They are associated with the following;

*the giver and protector of life and the family.
*healing and herbes
*bountifull harvest, fruitgrafting and harvest time
*fertility of man, animal and plants
*selection of brides and mates for man.

This looks JUST like my dream about my house and the bed... Because you mentioned the similarities of my dream to what is going on in your country when I read that reply from Piano it immediately got my mind churning, wondering if this all has to do with a Hungarian religious practice. God could be showing them that HE is the only God... I could be wrong in that... http://users.cwnet.com/millenia/BAU.htm

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Dear Hind'sfeet
Peace be with you. flower
Thank you for the articles.
I lookked into them.I'm going to read them.They are very interesting.Thank you for sending them.
I'm going to work today.But when I have time I read it thoroughly.

I knew that Nagy Boldog Asszony was put into catholicism in Hungary at ethe early times like "Virgin Mary".
Just like the many Roman gods were put in european catholicism.
I read about similar things and our pastor also told us.

Thank you very much.
Next time I write more.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:35 am

Ditte, I think there are several layers to my last dream, one being a little more personal... The bed that I refused to bring with us when we moved, I left there for many reasons. 1. He had it long before we were married... I wouldn't say he was celibate before either... 2. It's an old bed 3. it's useful to sleep on so we don't have to sleep on the floor or rent a room just so we can work on the house...
But my main reason is because of the revelation I had of #1 (I of course always knew the history of the bed, but didn't really think anything of it...) and felt a VERY great need to get it out of our marriage, as it is defiled. I always just thought of it as a bed, I mean, we sleep in hotel room beds all the time, what's the difference? Is what I thought.
Once we are done with the house, it's going in the dumpster!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top