reocurring marriage theme dreams with a stranger that ended badly- UPDATE/MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

reocurring marriage theme dreams with a stranger that ended badly- UPDATE/MANIFESTATION

Post by jjp708 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:22 pm

I've had three dreams over the course of three days about a man that I've never met.

in the first dream I remember going to this stranger's house to meet him. There we sat and talked what seemed like all night. There was an instant connection between us. I can remember his face perfectly but it's not someone i've ever met before.

in the second dream I remember him giving me an engagement ring. I remember feeling so in love with this man and feeling so loved from him.

in the third dream was what I could best explain, like our wedding night. I have never felt so loved before. But, unfortunately in this dream the man passed away. I remember crying so hard and feeling so lonely.

Last edited by jjp708 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reocurring marriage theme dreams with a stranger that ended badly- UPDATE/MANIFESTATION

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Oh my gosh, I had a dream similar to you about 2 yrs ago. In the dream our "courtship" was hard, filled with obstacles/hardship, it was unusal final we were married and on our wedding night, someone shot both of us in our room. I watched him bleed. I woke up with my heart beating scared to death and frozen. I just prayed and asked God to allow me not to be an early widow! I don't have an answer for you but I know how you feel!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reocurring marriage theme dreams with a stranger that ended badly- UPDATE/MANIFESTATION

Post by jjp708 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:09 pm

duh Yeah, it's pretty scary.

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:10 am

Ok, this thing is turning into a soap opera!!!! HELP!

So last night I dreamt that I had a daughter named Olivia. I called her Livie for short. I remember us being on a travel bus (something like what entertainers use when they go on tour). I had a lot of "staff" and assistants. We were all sitting around talking and I was giving them the rundown on how to tell "livie" that her father had passed away.

I remember mentioning that I had to remind her everyday that he passed away.

I don't know what's going on in my dreams lately. I've never dreamt so continous like this and it's making me a little unsettled.

Anyone?

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:29 am

Looking back on this dream, I don't think it's about a "physical husband". I think it's more about my relationship with Christ.

After reading about dream symbols, I believe the stranger in the dream is God.

Any thoughts Anyone?

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Hello,
You are correct. The dreams are about your relationship with God. The stranger is Jesus and He did die. You are in love with Him. At one time you drew back from an intimate relationship with God but this dreams shows you are no longer afraid of the intimacy of the relationship.
One's daughter in a dream can symbolize themself. You are the daughter in the dream. Daughter symbolizes "a child of God". HE calls you Olivia. Olivia means "walks with God". You walk with God. "Livie" means "exalted". Calling her Livie symbolizes your praise to God. And in addition, the staff and assistants, they are the angels that are at your disposal. They move by the word of God on your behalf. So Olivia, great soap opera. It's one I would watch.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:05 pm

One Door, I know that you are familiar with my dreams so I was hoping you'd chime in happy dance

You pointed out to me in another dream that God is constantly "wooing" me, that's what made me re-evalute this dream. THANK YOU!

I had this dream about 6 months ago and it's all starting to make since now. IRL I have really COMPLETELY fallen in love with God. I'm seeing Him in a way that I've never experienced before and I gotta tell you...it's a feeling that I can't even begin to explain. I've always studied the Word and gone to church but always felt like God was so far away from me. But now I can really feel Him...in my heart. I can feel how alive He is....

The beauty of this dream (and all the rest leading to this one) shows just how patient God is! God has "dated" me and waited on me to fall in love with Him. I don't know if it's scriptual but I know it's what's happening to me and He's been showing me all along (in my dreams) that the day was coming. woo hoo :hooray: :glory:

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Hello,
For a year and a half now, through your dreams, I have watched you fall in love with the Lord. I always knew this day was coming for you because of the Jungle Gym dream. I just didn't realize it at the time I would be allowed to be a witness to it (through your dreams and this web site). Isn't God amazing! I am so excited for you that you can literally feel the presence of God with you. Isn't His love amazing! The first thing I was ever sure of in my whole life was the love of God for me. It is the greatest thing to know that He loves me. I know exactly how you feel about HIM. To discover His love was the best thing that ever happened to me. When I first recevied the knowledge of His love for me, every day I would beg Him not to take that knowledge from me because I did not want to go back to where I didn't know His love. His love has been my security and my protection over the years since I have known Him. I wish everyone knew what it is like to be in love with Him. happy dance

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:34 pm

You were far more than a witness, One Door! clapping God really used you to help me see how much He loves me.

I have been studying the Word and listening to sermons more than I have ever in my life. It's like I can't get enough of it. :loveit:

I know that this is only the tip of the iceberg so I'm looking forward to the next phase.

Stay tuned God is on the move! woo hoo

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Congrats JJP on your exhaultation with the Lord.

Amen One Door. Hope you become a Moderator soon. You are truely gifted as Mia and her staff.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Thanks Dreamer....I agree with you! One Door is definately gifted. :hooray:

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top