CAR ACCIDENT, TWO FRIENDS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAR ACCIDENT, TWO FRIENDS!

Post by nubava on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:19 am

I was in a parking lot or a garage, I am not sure of this. I was with one of my friends. Apparently he got in a car accident. The back of the car was damaged. I am not sure whether I was in the car with him or not but I was definitely standing nearby and watching this friend who was confused and lost. I didn't have any feelings, just watching around.
Then the sister of this friend came, as if to help us. So the friend's sister was in disapproval and disappointment of what had happened, saying something like this - "Couldn't you come up with something better" like a better idea and she added "Couldn't you at least go to 11 o'clock movie" meaning 11 pm, like the last movie of the day. Her words were mainly directed to her brother.
After this she got into her car, I was supposed to drive that damaged car of the friend but I told them that I had just started driving a car, so I was not experienced enough to drive that kind of car (damaged) or and was not sure whether I could do it. They told me not to worry and encouraged to drive, however we drove away in separate cars but kind of together, driving very close to each other. We were so close that it seemed I was still driving the first friends car, although we were in separate cars (sorry if this is confusing) So we were driving in the following order - My friend's sister's car was the first in the order, kind of leading, I was the second and the third and the last was the friend who basically got into accident. That friend was driving that damaged car (it was smashed from the back) and I was surprised that he who was the one who got into the accident didn't call for any help, for instance, that the car could be towed away or sth like this, and was driving the damaged car.

Blessings Nubava

flower

Last edited by nubava on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAR ACCIDENT, TWO FRIENDS!

Post by nubava on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Anyone? driving

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:30 pm

nubava wrote:I was surprised that he who was the one who got into the accident didn't call for any help

Not asking our Father YHWH for help, that's what stood out to me. But if that doesn't sit with your spirit, please ignore it flower

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Thanks, Hind'sfeet, could be about it too! I believe this is kind of instructional dream and I pray for more revelation and some deep insight!

It also stood out to me that he didn't ask for help. Another thing is that his sister came and was kind of disappointed and I wonder what that 11 o'clock meant. Another thing that is interesting for me is that they asked/told me to drive although I said that I do not have lots of experience in driving a car, especially damaged one...

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Your welcome Nubava huggins
That stood out to me too about the cars, what you mentioned, I just can't put a finger on it what it could mean.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:58 am

Thanks anyway, will be praying for more revelation flower

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:22 am

Seriously, I think that this dream does sort of sound like the interpretation issues with your other dream.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:20 am

how did you know lol! rofl

if seriously, yes, indeed, direct connection, I'd say consequences lol! The only "problem" is that I am unsure of the message bandaid lol!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:36 am

Not all dreams have a message. Some dreams are just about the future. I dream about not getting a drink out of a soda fountain and the next day I'm standing in front of a soda fountain that says OUT OF ORDER. No message, it is just prophetic.

The thing about it being prophetic is that ONLY GOD knows the future. I know that it is a spiritual dream from Him about the future and it's teaching me that my dreams are from Him because only He can give them to me.

When we being to speak our first words are dada. Nothing profound, we are just learning. Our first words are important but they don't really have a message.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:42 am

The damaged car was that dream interpreation and you didn't really want anything to do with the whole thing once it got going because it was embarassing - more than you felt able to handle.

The person that came along that was not approving was probably my opinion of the dream interpretation that was given to you - very disappointed and exactly the words that I often use, Couldn't you come up with something better than this? The 11 o'clock hour probably represented how late I came into the thread and gave my disappointed view.

The friend that didn't call for help is probably the interpreter that won't acknowledge there was an accident but kept going on with the broken down car.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:The damaged car was that dream interpreation and you didn't really want anything to do with the whole thing once it got going because it was embarassing - more than you felt able to handle.

The person that came along that was not approving was probably my opinion of the dream interpretation that was given to you - very disappointed and exactly the words that I often use, Couldn't you come up with something better than this? The 11 o'clock hour probably represented how late I came into the thread and gave my disappointed view.

The friend that didn't call for help is probably the interpreter that won't acknowledge there was an accident but kept going on with the broken down car.

That's an interesting and unexpected take, Mia, thanks. I will pray about it and will meditate on it thumbs

The only thing that does not settle is that both of the friends have always been literal in my dreams.

I didn't specify in the dream but the friend with the damaged car is my friend Sam, around whom this whole interpretation story started - man woman signs with the red heart between! And the second friend, a female is his sister. I have had couple of dreams in which she had been talking to her brother and giving pieces of advice concerning us, encouraging him. And in those dreams he had been kind of afraid/undeceive.

When I say it has a direct connection to that interpretation, I mean my actions after the interpretation. Cause I got this dream in the midst of it and right after Sam and I were discussing that we should meet up, etc, but haven't come to a final decision yet.

I am also very interested in the last bit of it when we all drove away in separate cars but kind of together and them offering me to drive his damaged car..... cool

Any in sight on the above said? bandaid

Last edited by nubava on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:Not all dreams have a message. Some dreams are just about the future. I dream about not getting a drink out of a soda fountain and the next day I'm standing in front of a soda fountain that says OUT OF ORDER. No message, it is just prophetic.

The thing about it being prophetic is that ONLY GOD knows the future. I know that it is a spiritual dream from Him about the future and it's teaching me that my dreams are from Him because only He can give them to me.

When we being to speak our first words are dada. Nothing profound, we are just learning. Our first words are important but they don't really have a message.

Sorry, didn't see this until now flower

Thank you for reminding me this and sometimes when I have those types of dreams I start thinking what is the point of the dream, for instance, that glass breaking dream I shared, and then stop and realize that He is teaching us and if there are people around us who are somehow involved in the situation, especially the ones who are non-believers or sceptic about dreams, it's a confirmation for them that God speaks flower thumbs

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Any more insight on the above said? bandaid

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:27 pm

nubava wrote:
Mia Sherwood wrote:Not all dreams have a message. Some dreams are just about the future. I dream about not getting a drink out of a soda fountain and the next day I'm standing in front of a soda fountain that says OUT OF ORDER. No message, it is just prophetic.

Sorry, didn't see this until now flower

Thank you for reminding me this and sometimes when I have those types of dreams I start thinking what is the point of the dream, for instance, that glass breaking dream I shared, and then stop and realize that He is teaching us and if there are people around us who are somehow involved in the situation, especially the ones who are non-believers or sceptic about dreams, it's a confirmation for them that God speaks flower thumbs

Amen

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top