A vision while drifting off to sleep about a child bound and the prince of the air.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A vision while drifting off to sleep about a child bound and the prince of the air.

Post by steadygaze on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Hi and blessings to you.

As I laid down I started to drift off to sleep. Before I went into a deep sleep I went into a vision. I was in the air taken to this church and as I looked down I saw a young girl about 9 or 10 she had brown skin dressed in a pretty dress. This little girl had her head down in shame and she was crying. What was interesting was all of a sudden I was given her eyesight by the spirit being that was with me. I saw what she saw and she saw that she was tied up in a rope and she was in bondage or taken captive. I was saying out loud, " little girl you are not tied up but you think you are tied up" ,she could not hear me. I could see the way she saw herself and I could see where there were no ropes tying her up. It was strange it was as if I could see both aspects. But then it was almost like my eyes were seeing yet another dimension and I heard a voice say look closer and all of a sudden I saw like air particles that were dark it was almost like the air we breath only it was dark particles and it was hovering over the girl I had to look even closer to try and see what it was and I heard a voice say to me this is the prince of the air hovering over this child making her see what is a lie that she is tied and bound when in fact she is free.I thought to myself wow this prince of the air is subtle and I would not have seen the prince of the air if the angel of the Lord did not reveal it. Then I drifted off to sleep.

Any insight flower

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A vision while drifting off to sleep about a child bound and the prince of the air.

Post by ditte3 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:10 am

Dear Steadygaze
Peace be with you.
Wonderful vision.
My first thoughts.
There are many people,christians like this little girl.I experienced it these days too.I know with all my heart that the Lord loves me and I am saved,but sometimes when I pray,these thoughts come into my mind and I'm feeling unworthy.Yet I cling to the word of God which is true and says that I am save and I am the child of almighty God and I am forgiven.
It is a struggle.But with the Lord we are winners.The enemy tries to lie to us.But we trust God.
But there are many young christians,who are not strong enough yet.Maybe that's why there is a child in your vision.Though it may be literal.The prince of the air,"the prince of the power of the air"(Ephesians 2,2.),prince of this worls, satan lies to christians and tries to blind their eyes.But we have to use the light of the Word of God and let the Holy Spirit guide us.
Maybe the Lord wants you to pray for this girl or these christians.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,against powers,against the rulers of the darkness of this world,against spiritual wickedness in high places."(Ephesians6,12.)

I have not taken the accuracy test yet.
If anything is not what the Lord reveals to you,please toss it.

God bless you. flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A vision while drifting off to sleep about a child bound and the prince of the air.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:20 am

Thanks and blessings.

This turned out to be about a foreign lady I met and ended up praying for. It was a word of knowledge... thumbs

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:58 pm

That was a wild dream into the spirit realm!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Yes it sure was Mia...

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherOnia on Wed May 25, 2011 3:13 pm

This vision is edification for me, too.

HeatherOnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top