Unknown man in my dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unknown man in my dream

Post by slisar on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:32 am

In this dream, I never saw anyone's face, but knew one person was my mother. My mother and I were in a very large military airplane hangar waiting to fly home. I needed to use the bathroom, but was afraid I would miss the plane if I went. However, a section near the rear of the plane had been taken off and mechanics were working to make repairs so I felt I could make it. So, I ran a very long distance into the building and once there an unknown male was following me. I didn't see his face, but knew he was in love with me. I didn't feel this way toward him and wished he would just leave me alone. At this point, I realized I didn't have regular clothes on, but had a small cloth I was trying to hold around me. I ran into one of the bathroom stalls and as I used the bathroom, I was looking at this mans gray tennis shoes under that stall door and thinking...well, he has nice shoes duh This man also asked me to hand him the cloth I had and said he would fix it for me. He took the cloth into a room and when he came out handed it to me over the stall. It seemed to be ironed and fit all the way around me. I ran out of the stall and past a mirror where I saw that my hair looked nice (in real life I'm dealing with hair loss) I ran down a very long hall hoping to catch the plane and wishing this guy would leave me alone and stop liking me. I got to the hangar and my best friend (in the dream...again didn't see her face) was now behind me. I didn't look out over the hangar because I was scared the plane would not be there. In order to get to the floor of the hangar I had to go down about four of five stories of stairs...straight down...no angle. I slid down the rail/stairs to the top of a helicopter and then jumped to the floor. This man and my girlfriend was still behind me. At that point, I realized the plane and my mom were gone. I began to cry. The man was very lighthearted and said, I told them to go on without you because I wanted more time with you. I couldn't believe this. I just cried more and felt this was a very selfish act from him. I then told him that I didn't want anything to do with him and that he was creeping me out. My girlfriend started laughing and said she thought it was a very sweet jester from him. She also said she thought that it was sweet that he had such a big crush on me. The dream ended with me walking back toward the building thinking the military plane was safe to fly and now I was going to have to take a civilian plane...then wondering how and how long it was going to take me to get home, how much it would cost, and how I was going to get it across to this man that I was not interested in him.

slisar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unknown man in my dream

Post by slisar on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:18 am

I'm practicing at understanding my dreams, and this is not a direct prophetic word but I think this might be what this means. I have not taken the Accuracy Test.

In real life I want to move back to my home town to be near my mom and other family and friends. We have purchased land in the area and it's just a matter of waiting until the right time to move. Our plans are to pay off our bills, get our boys out of college, and then sell the house.

I got a job last February that I had been praying for for almost six months. I resigned last week due to issues with co-workers and time limits of learning the job skills. This has me confused because I really thought the job was an answer to my prayers being that I was eight of over 500 applicants that got the job. Now, I'm hoping to be hired for another position within the same company in a month or two. I've already talked with the supervisor over the department and it sounds promising. So now that I'm not working, my focus has turned to moving back home on a daily basis. My heart hurts from wanting to move. I pray about it a lot.

After praying and doing the Dream Worksheet, this is what I came up with.

Plane = ready to leave, scared , glad to be going with mom, and felt safe doing so because I trust the mechanics of a military plane vs. a civilian.(scared to fly) = scared to move.

Hangar = Large area, feeling alone, lost, uncertain if I can get from one end to the other in time. Just not a place I like. How I feel living in my current city.

Hair = I always pray for my hair to be restored...no other answer for that one

friend = someone trying to make me see the good in the situation and to see the man in my dream isn't trying to hurt me, but is being nice to me.

Mom and plane left = sad, feeling alone, worried how I was going to get home and when, wishing I hadn't gone to the bathroom when I did, realizing I now had to fly a civilian plane home which made me feel less safe.

Man = nice, watching over me, asking for my attention, taking care of me, loving me and wanting the same from me, but holding me back from reaching my goal because he told the plane to leave without me. I felt he was selfish. But he did have a plan to get me home, just not when and how I wanted.

I see this dream relating to when we move. Perhaps the man represents God loving me and wanting to take care of me, but wanting me to also stay here a little longer so he can complete a work in me. He plans on me moving back home, but has a different time and method of me getting there. The friend is the Holy Spirit...pointing out how God loves me He is also showing me that God desires to spend time with me and will get me home, but just in a different time frame and manner than I plan. Also showing me that the things I'm upset over are not really anything to be concerned about. Just let God help me and I may not understand it, but will actually grow while on the path he takes me and he will take care of me no matter what and see to it that I get where I want to go in the end.

Last edited by slisar on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:22 am; edited 2 times in total

slisar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top