View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by dz117 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:11 pm

My aunt recently died in May of breast cancer, but I think it was more of a spiritual battle she was fighting than breast cancer. I also felt like that if she would have believed God for her healing, then God would have granted it to her. However, she had so many people talking in her ear while she was sick and she also didn't want to be a burden to all her family members that she gave up and deteriorated so rapidly that she died within 3 weeks after her doctor told her she had 6 months to live. God is healing me and my family of the loss of my aunt.

However, I had a dream the morning we were to view her body at the funeral home. In this dream, I went into the room where my aunt's body laid and I began to lay hands on her and pray for her. As I began to pray for her, her eyes began to open and she began to sit up. Her health began to come back and she began to pick up weight while I was praying for her. In the room with me was my mom and a few other people whom I can't recall. I began to lay hands on them and pray for them. Then all of a sudden this man comes in who detests my aunt's resurrection and wants to embalm her again. I laid hands on him and began to rebuke the enemy that was trying to kill my aunt again. Can anyone tell me the meaning of this dream? Thanks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top