The water, the boat raft and the planned suicide

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The water, the boat raft and the planned suicide

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:02 am

Good morning fellow dreamers,

I had a very interesting dream and I am hoping you can help me understand it.

I dreamt I was in a large body of water and the water was clear and my husband and I were swimming in it. I saw a boat and I coud tell that the boat was dangerous. Like it was trying to get us on board. I saw two life rafts things and we used them. The next scene is I am in the boat and I am talking to the man in this little tiny room. He is telling me all about the boat all the while he is holding me way to close and I am not comfortable with that. Then his wife comes in the room and I am like thank goodness. I start to talk to her and she is telling me how her husband is upset because she only has a week left to live. I think oh wow she is dying. Then she says she is but that she gets to choose how. I am like wow what????? Then she explains that she gets to decide how she dies instead of dying from disease. Like she is gonna let someone kill her because she is dying but she gets to decide how but does not know when. It was so weird. Anyway that is pretty much it. No special feelings in the dream except maybe suprise at the getting killed part and just total confusion about that. Any help appreciated and thanks in advance.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The water, the boat raft and the planned suicide

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:22 am

Hi,
I see that you and your husband were enjoying each other and the water, and then a dangerous warning (boat) interrupted that. You knew it was “dangerous” .The situation that you are in (inside the boat was/is) that you were facing a compromising situation (man holding you too close, in a “tiny” room). That description invokes a feeling of being trapped along with compromised. Then the wife (or one with more power) came into the room and you were relieved to see her. She tells you that he is upset (the real reason he was hanging onto you too closely). These people are facing a dire decision about an issue that has “no good ending”. You felt trapped in the “tiny” room and this woman is feeling trapped about which way she needs to choose to die. “Trapped” seems to be the theme.
Since the dream started with a couple, and is about a couple, could it be the two of you that have to make a choice about handling something that is unpleasant/has no foreseeable good ending? Or, you know someone who is facing a similar choice? Dreams can magnify a small problem to get us to realize that we think, or feel dire also.
Thank you for sharing your dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Ya know I really never thought of that. Could definetley be a possiblity but just not sure at this point. I will pray and see how the Lord will lead me here. Thanks for taking time to view and give your thoughts. God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Thank you...bless you too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:35 am

Anyone else have any ideas here?

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:24 am

hmmm it feels like ur situ rite now,,ur swimming in the sea of life,, not drownin but u can see wher ur goin but its an effert,,thers a boat that wants 2 onboard but u kno not 2 go ther,, ther is provison 4 u ,,tha 2 liferafts, ,,if its relateing 2 ur church life,, ur in flow of god,but its kinda tuff goin ,, theres a group u kood join but not tha place 4 u,, ther is small vessel u can climb aboard, D,,,run outta tme

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:59 pm

D you the man you da man! I think you have it but tell me more.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:17 am

um it seems like u get in2 the boat u wer avoiding?? ...need 2kno b4 i add more, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:44 am

What u need to know D?

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:18 am

lol! if the boat u got in was the one in the drm

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:42 am

You know I believe it was but could not absolutely say for sure that it was. I hope that helps,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top