Nephew.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nephew.....

Post by iminhiswill~ on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:50 am

Hello~

Me & my family are in serious need of prayers from the righteous! On yesterday, my nephew took some bad drugs (being a young adult) and it threw him into a mild seizure. I believe he will be okay once he comes to fully;however, he needs to be saved and free from the habit of smoking all drugs. Thank you for your intercessory for our family who simply is not handling this well..

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nephew.....

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:12 am

Definitely praying and interceding!
p.s. read your inbox

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaine on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:45 pm

Lifesdreamer,

Jesus is a HABIT BREAKER!!!!

One scripture that I confess regularly over my children is Isaiah 54:13--"And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord, and great is the peace of thy children."

"Peace" translates as health, prosperity, favor and welfare. I will pray this over your nephew, and I encourage you to tell your family to do the same. I will believe with you that Satan will NOT have your loved one!

kiss
Delaine

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:37 am

Let us pray,

Father,

In the name of Jesus we pray over lifedreamers nephew and lift him before you today Lord. We thank you Lord that you paid the price for our healing on the cross. That the victory is won and your bruised body healed us. Father, in Jesus name we bind any spirit of Infirmity and all associated demons and render them mute and useless and send them to the feet of Jesus for judgement right now! We bind any physical manifestations in Jesus name. We cancel all your assignments right now in Jesus name. Lord we pray the prescious blood of Jesus over him right now and thank you Lord for hearing and answering our prayer. I thank you for ministering to his spirit and bring him your peace and your love. Father we give you all the glory and the praise, in Jesus name, Amen!

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top