Blue Black Sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blue Black Sky

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:31 am

Hey Y'all! I am sorry for my absence. It has been a very dry season in my life lately, and I have not had any dreams.....that is until last night! I feel like rain is coming in this season of my life.

So, here's the dream that I had.

I dreamed that I was at the gas station down the street from where I live. I had gone inside to pay for my gas and pick something else up. There wasn't anybody inside at the register, so I went back outside. I was sitting in my car, and it felt like I was bouncing up and down, as if I were driving on a bumpy road. I began to look at the sky, and it was a dark bluish purple, with black in it. It looked like it was boiling, and circulating, but I couldn't see a tornado or anything. I saw two gas station employees outside, and I held my money in the air and yelled that I needed gas and this other item (can't remember what it was). They shook their heads, told me no, and headed inside the gas station. I looked up at the sky again, and it was getting worse. I remember thinking well I can't leave, I don't have enough gas to get me to the next station....I heard something and looked at the sky again, and then I saw helicopters, I then saw a helicopter that I knew for sure was a military one. I sat there looking, and I remember thinking wow, I need to head inside before they see me, but I knew that they had already seen me.

Any Ideas?

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top