Photograph in Sepia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photograph in Sepia

Post by blessed1 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:06 pm

Wondering what this could mean?? In a dream, I was holding a photo that was in sepia. It was a picture someone I know took and was of the inside of a store like, a western store (boots and hats, etc.). I felt very impressed by it in the dream.

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photograph in Sepia

Post by lola21st on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:41 pm

just a thought....

it could mean something something of the past that's being preserved...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:08 pm

You may be right, but I have no idea what that could be. My first thought, since it was of a store, was that He has something "in store" for me. I know He's doing something, because I am dreaming every night like crazy!! Thank you!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:54 pm

My first thought, since it was of a store, was that He has something "in store" for me.
Going with that, what exactly was in the store/in store for you? Apart from hats and boots? You also felt impressed..that says something too.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:02 pm

Ok, here's the whole dream: I was at a place, like a travel agency office with people around that I didn't know. I remember this because there were like, posters of places to go on the walls. The next thing I remember is someone handed me the photo, which was kind of big and I was holding it with both hands. I don't know if I was told this, but I had in my mind that the person who took it is someone I know from work, just an aquaintance I haven't even seen in months, and that he took it in England! I looked at it very carefully. I panned it from one side to the other and was just thinking that it was a very good picture. I only saw boots, hats, clothes and belts (maybe) very neatly displayed in this store. And it was in sepia, but looked llike a modern store.

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Anymore thoughts on this one?? Anyone?

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Hi candichelle,

Please know I'm not an interpreter, but I've been looking at your dream a couple of times, and with the belts, hats and boots I keep thinking if this could be a reference to our armour as described in Ephesians 6:

Belts as in verse 14:
Stand therefore [hold your ground], having tightened the belt of truth...

Shoes as in verse15:
And having shod your feet in preparation [to face the enemy with the firm-footed stability, the promptness, and the readiness produced by the good news] of the Gospel of peace.

Hats as in verse 17:
And take the helmet of salvation and the sword that the Spirit wields, which is the Word of God.

Also, what does that colleague mean/represent to you? This can be his/her attitude, personality, etc..

Toss if it doesn't fit so to speak lol! , and keep asking Him for the interpretation/confirmation as to what exactly He's saying to you.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:07 am

Thank you, traveller! That is really good and I will pray and meditate on that. As for the colleague, I don't know him very well and haven't seen him in several months, but he's always friendly and smiling and I admire the fact that he's a bible college graduate.

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:10 am

I have had a dream in sepia the whole dream, so i was drawn to this topic. I am wondering what sepia means.....posterity or something to take note of as in when something is taken in sepia it tends to be something to record or take note of..........just some thoughts...... flower

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:03 am

Thank you for your thoughts, little one! I agree that sepia tends to be something to record or preserve, like Lola had mentioned, too. I'm just not sure of the overall meaning of the dream with all of the other details in it. Maybe it is meant to have various meanings. A lot of my dreams seem to be that way! :confused:

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:11 am

That's usually how I know when a dream of mine is from God - it has dual (or even sometimes three) different meanings but each one is spot on regarding what it's related to....

And I agree with traveller regarding the hat/belt/boot symbolism... thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top