this was in my inbox

View previous topic View next topic Go down

this was in my inbox

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:33 pm

i recieved this message today from a Guest and wanted to post it here, where the sender would get the most feedback..

The first dream was had by my 8 year old daughter. She dreamt that I was taking a shower with another man other than my husband. She was very disturbed by this dream and thought I would get upset if she told me. She and I prayed together and rebuked the dream and asked God to bless our marriage so that nothing like that would ever happen.

The second dream was had by a dear friend of mine. She worked as our assistant at the church until recently due to maternity leave. She said that in the dream I called her to ask her why no one was at the church working. She reminded me that she was on maternity leave but then decided to come to the church anyway and when she arrived I was already there and was sweeping trash from inside the church building. Later is when the other worker showed up and mentioned he was getting his hair cut although his hair was a total mess. His countenance was also different than normal. He wasn't smiling and his eyes were red.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this was in my inbox

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:27 am

I feel like your eight year old could have just heard something similar on the playground. Lots of mommies and daddies divorcing and having problems these days.

The second dream looks like a time management issue at the church. One had to sacrifice her time off because nobody stepped up to replace her, and the other worker is not only not using his work time properly, he was sinning while on the job (red eyes, messy hair). Both clues were related to time issues and both were opposites of each other (giving too much time, and not giving any quality time).

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum