Two more kids??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two more kids??

Post by blessed1 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:09 pm

Okay, I have yet another dream I am trying to discern! In this one, I was at a big assembly for my kids' school or something. I was sitting with the crowd of people there and my two girls are standing up to the right of the crowd. They don't look like themselves, but I know that its them. My oldest was charming the crowd with her personality. I turned around, looking over my left shoulder across the crowd behind me and saw two more kids standing up. It was a boy and a girl and I knew them in the dream as mine also, but they're not my two. I was smiling the whole time, feeling very proud of these four kids.

Any thoughts anyone?

Last edited by candichelle on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two more kids??

Post by blessed1 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:09 pm

I forgot to mention that they were all elementary ages.

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Anyone?

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Will you be happy if God will give you another two kids, a boy and a girl?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Hmmm....that's a very good and interesting question! My husband and I do not desire anymore kids and we've had the possibility of having anymore taken care of. :) lol So, it would be completely by His will alone if anymore were ever added to our family! And to answer your question, I supposed if He has pre-destined me to be the mother of anymore children in the future, he will prepare me and prepare me to be happy about it! flower I'm still not sure how to accept this dream and have had several more dreams to sort through, since this one, so I have a lot more seeking and praying to do! Do you have anymore thoughts on this one?

Thank you!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:50 am

Owen,

Do you think this could be literal or symbolic of ministry in the future or something to do with my children, maybe? It seems God is wanting me to "wait and see" on this one, but I wondered if you had any more thoughts, if not, that's okay. I appreciate it!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:51 pm

Your dream can also mean spiritual children. If you hear God clearly, He may want you to be in a childrens ministry. I fully believe you have the gift to teach children, to take care of them, to lead them to the love of Jesus. I can also tell that you like to be around with children so much. You can go down to their level and be able to communicate your thought with their thoughts, your feelings with their feelings and vise versa. I only know very few people who are endowed with such gift like yours. In your dream you felt proud when you saw them which means that in the future you will reap what you have sown in the hearts of these children. Like what apostle Paul said to Timothy that he needs stir up the gift he has in the Lord. Likewise in our spiritual life, our spiritual gifts confim our calling in Christ which needs stirring.
Pray and seek the Lord that He may lead you to do His will and be able to use your gift and influence children for our Lord Jesus. He will never reject those who seek Him with all their hearts.

God bless you and your family!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:00 pm

There is no fulfilling thing that we can do in this life than to be where He wants us to be, to do what He has called us to do and to be what He want us to be. And that is the only thing that matters most for all eternity. When we start to move with Him by faith, He will also start to provide what we need spiritually, emotionally, mentally, physically and materially. Though He always remains faithful whether we respond to His call or not.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Thank you so much, Owen!! This really speaks to me and I can tell that you put a lot of careful and prayerful thought into it. You are right that I really love children and enjoy working with them. I have been teaching in children's church for a couple of years now and it has been such a privilege and a blessing, but sometimes feel He has something else He's preparing me for, but I'm not quite sure of what it is exactly, yet. Things just started to "stir" in me recently and I really feel like there is something bigger ahead that He has planned for me. I continue to seek and pray! I really appreciate you sharing your gift withe me! May He richly bless you and your family as well, my friend!!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Havent God told or led you to start a Christian school? I dont know but I just believe it to be so.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:27 pm

No, He hasn't told me that! I don't believe it is something to that measure, just a change in the future, like possibly teaching at another church- perhaps a larger one, or even something my husband and I will do. I am just at a point where I feel like He's preparing me for something, but as I said, I'm still seeking for clarity. The dreams and visions I've had lately, just seem to be various. Thank you again! flower

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top