Dream of deceased Husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of deceased Husband

Post by Liz578 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:38 am

My husband passed away in a tragic car accident 1-1/2 years ago. I have only had 2 dreams with him in it. I am going through alot of things emotionally right now. In this dream, my deceased husband and I were in our home and I was watching him set up our dining room in a different place in the house from where it currently is. I asked him, "what are you doing?" and it was though he could not hear me.
Then I saw him packing a suitcase and again I asked him "why aren't you taking your duffle bag (which he did for short trips)?" and again he did not answer me like he did not know I was even there.

I have been praying hard and been very anxious lately about my future.

I have some ideas of what these things mean, but would like an objective Christian perspective-
Thankyou,
PTL - Sue

Liz578

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of deceased Husband

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:08 am

I am so sorry for your lost. When my father died suddenly I remember dreaming of him alot. I would interact with him and I too would ask him questions but he would soon just disappear. I took it as my heart trying to work through his death.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz578 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:16 am

Thank you for your reply. But I usually do not dream of my husband. I have been going through a lot and am facing a lot of decisions. I feel like the dream was to give me some direction or encouragment. I have been praying about that non-stop for weeks!

Liz578

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:54 am

oh I understand now. when your husband was alive did you feel like you needed his approval on every decision you made?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz578 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:01 am

major decisions, final decision were always made by my husband; fortunately I always agreed with him.

Liz578

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:03 am

so in real life, do you think you are anxious about a major decision that may effect your future?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz578 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:07 am

yes, of course

Liz578

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:46 am

I'm just wondering if God is trying to show you that now that your husband is gone, you are now the decision maker. By him re-arranging the dining room and making travel plans. it's almost like him handing over the leadership. These are just my thoughts, someone else may have a better insight

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz578 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:16 am

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I have been thinking similar but just thinking that he is showing me there will be change in where I will be living and that I might be traveling far to reach that new location.

Liz578

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:18 pm

That is a good point too, maybe travel or a new house?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Hello,
I am sorry about your husband. I love mine so much that I can imagine how hard it must be to be without him.

May I ask you, what part of the house did he want you to move the dinning room to. (which other room, or front of house, back of house, direction north,east, south, west)any clues for that. Also, whos suitcase was it ...yours or his, and what color was it in the dream. What was he wearing? Could you have left any details out of your dream description?

I know that is alot of questions, but we may get a revelation of what the dream really means.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz578 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:13 am

Thanks for your interest. In the dream, it was very hazy like I was not looking on but not present. I could not understand why he was moving things from the dining room to another place because there really is no other place in my house that could serve as a dining room. He was moving the lamps, and they were not the lamps that are in the dining room. I think they were the lamps that are in the bedroom on my dresser. So I don't really know how I knew he was trying to relocate the dining room other than he was in the dining room and walking away from me carrying the lamp. I am not sure about the suitcase, but I think it was his medium/large suitcase. Don't rememer what he was wearing but I think something casual like just jeans and pull over shirt or T-shirt.

Liz578

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:13 am

As I was praying and thinking about him, it came to me that he was going/moving to a place of feasts (dinning room)and light (lamps).Which are both signs of heaven. He was not taking his bag that he packs for short trips...he packed for a long stay. It is a reassurance that he is going on to heaven and a revelation to you that your questions remain "what is he doing now" and "why this". You are worried about those two things. It will take some time and prayer to find peace within it, but the Lord is helping you right now. It is He that gave you the dream. You have my prayers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz578 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:49 am

Thank you for your insight. Though I really never ever worried about my husband going to heaven, I was certain on it. He was a very Godly man. I have been more worried over where my life is headed in terms of job, where I will live and a potential relationship with a man that I have come to know over the last several months.
God Bless, Sue

Liz578

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Ok. I want to just re-direct the revelation was not whether he was in Heaven, but what he is "doing" right now, and the "why" question too. I think this dream is seperate from your future life, and is addressing other issues.. I am sorry if this didn't help you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top