I NEED YOUR HELP WITH THIS DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I NEED YOUR HELP WITH THIS DREAM

Post by Kaninyang on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:17 am

Hi Mia.

I've been in a relationship for 3years +. A couple of weeks ago, my friend told me she had a dream where her Bishop told her I was not her husband. We decided to pray about it though I took it lightly. But on Monday 27th of September, I had a similar dream where someone not just told me that she wasn't the one for me, she told me the Name of my would-be wife.

I'm somehow confused though I've shared d dream with a few people I respect their spiritual understanding of things. I stumbled across your site and decided to share it with you also just to get your advice.

Hoping to hear from you.

God Bless
Kanny

Kaninyang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I NEED YOUR HELP WITH THIS DREAM

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:56 am

Kanny,

It is very nice to meet you! I pray this site is as much a blessing to you as it has been for me. About your dream......I would pray about it and let the Lord lead you. It could be the person you are with is not the person you will marry. Only the Lord knows that for certain. Pray and ask Him to show you in the word and in your dreams the full meaning. But from what you have said in the dream it sounds like it could be a different person.

I hope that is of some help,

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top