2 short dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 short dreams

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:05 pm

Dream #1
I was sitting in an auditorium behind Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher (yes, more celebrities- :D ) anyway, my father was sitting beside me. He tells me to give my tinkerbell blanket (a birthday gift in real life from my ex), to somebody that is in need. At first I am sad and disappointed because I love that blanket and don't want to let it go, but when I give it up, I am content afterwards.
(side not: I believe I have a partial interpretation on this and know exactly what God is saying)

Dream #2
Dad had on a gray suit and speaking to a whole bunch of college and highschool students who were all dressed in purple attire. He was telling everyone about the "college experience" and he's spoke very highly of me and how I went to a certain college (one in the past) and accomplished this thing and that, etc. I smile because I know he is very well pleased with me! ATLEAST I HOPE SO!!
thanks again for all the help
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 short dreams

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:20 pm

Wow Desiree! you are in the entertainment world again! thats symbolic to me of where you want to be and that the Lord is by your side. He also wants you to give up something so close to your heart. Do you think since the blanket was given to you by your ex, it could have something to do with letting him go? Whatever it is, the Lord wants you to give something up and give to the less fortunate and you wont be disapointed.
in the second dream, I believe your Heavenly Father is bragging about you and telling others how proud of you He is! AWESOME dream girl!
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:11 pm

thanks Daph
I don't know what it is that he wants me to give up about my ex? he IS out of my life and I have been blessing others by my testimony of what I've been through concerning him, but I don't know. I will ask God to reveal it so that final confirmation can come!!! As always...I appreciate your thoughts
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:03 pm

oh ok well it was just a thought since it was something that your ex gave you. maybe its just something special to you?
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:50 am

Well it's comfortable--I know that!!!Lol

Desiree (Starpop)